Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Invokes Right As 'Champion In Recess' To Throw Curveball Into Crawford - Madrimov Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
    Al and and his b!tchboys still salty at Bud.....Bunch of cowards
    Your figget azz haven't even left the basement yet after the azz whooping PPVweather gave to Pacman

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
      Ain't it so crazy how CERTAIN PEOPLE have selective memory. None of these chumps said a word when the Lomachenko used that fantasy franchise belt to avoid fights and maneuver the way he wanted. Canelo did and is doing the same thing. Bob, Eddie and Oscar use the rules created by the orgs to manipulate the system to better the business for them. If you idiots don't have a problem when they do it then why have a problem when Al does it???
      That's because Loma was given the franchise belt BY that scum Mauricio Sulaiman as a condition for them sanctioning his fight for undisputed vs Lopez. Unification is supposed to ***** mandatories, and the fight he was going for was a unification vs the IBF champ. Haney was literally just a mandatory. Loma petitioned to get the unification fight, and got handed the franchise belt so that Sulaiman could have more champs and get paid more sanctioning fees. Loma's goal was undisputed, which is what a champ is SUPPOSED to want.

Meanwhile, Charlo could have had the fight vs Tszyu himself, but ducked it and got stripped. We gave him a pass even though he ducked it more than once before the Canelo fight was even an option. Then he vacated his other belts rather than fight Crawford himself. Could have just fought Madrimov himself, but no. Now he wants to do it just to try to screw over another fighter and get paid for doing nothing, and you're ok with that? Those situations couldn't be more different.

-edit- Apparently Charlo's side has clarified they don't mind waiting for Bud v Madrimov and they want to fight the winner. If that's the case, I have no issues with his move at all.

Last edited by crimsonfalcon07; 04-19-2024, 03:13 PM.

Comment

I'm impressed. Bud has that Picasso thing going on, where he can write his own money. In a way. Modrimov? Bud goes surgical on him, easy money, but just the mention of Buds name, and here come the hyenas. Nothing against hyenas
        DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

That's because Loma was given the franchise belt BY that scum Mauricio Sulaiman as a condition for them sanctioning his fight for undisputed vs Lopez. Unification is supposed to ***** mandatories, and the fight he was going for was a unification vs the IBF champ. Haney was literally just a mandatory. Loma petitioned to get the unification fight, and got handed the franchise belt so that Sulaiman could have more champs and get paid more sanctioning fees. Loma's goal was undisputed, which is what a champ is SUPPOSED to want.

Meanwhile, Charlo could have had the fight vs Tszyu himself, but ducked it and got stripped. We gave him a pass even though he ducked it more than once before the Canelo fight was even an option. Then he vacated his other belts rather than fight Crawford himself. Could have just fought Madrimov himself, but no. Now he wants to do it just to try to screw over another fighter and get paid for doing nothing, and you're ok with that? Those situations couldn't be more different.

-edit- Apparently Charlo's side has clarified they don't mind waiting for Bud v Madrimov and they want to fight the winner. If that's the case, I have no issues with his move at all.
          Great writing. Good double spacing between paragraphs. I fuqing love it!! But let rephrase what you should've just told me without all the writing. "OK dog you're right". I don't care what moves Charlo and Loma made to do the business they want to get the fight they want. If you guys are OK when TR and Dazn guys do it then you should have no problems when PBC guys do it!
          mgame mgame Plick647 Plick647 like this.

Comment

Charlo just trying to piss off Crawford. Has no real intention to fight.

Comment

I don't know anyone that will pay for another Charlo fight. Not after what he pulled in his last fight, Charlo is never going to be a fight worth paying for.

Comment

the lion is getting ready to roar again, bud & this other guy better beware

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Great writing. Good double spacing between paragraphs. I fuqing love it!! But let rephrase what you should've just told me without all the writing. "OK dog you're right". I don't care what moves Charlo and Loma made to do the business they want to get the fight they want. If you guys are OK when TR and Dazn guys do it then you should have no problems when PBC guys do it!
                  Ok dog, you're wrong and missing the point. But no big deal either way. Most important thing is that you enjoy your day and life.

Comment

Crawford Modrimov looks like it will happen and Charlos request stated they don't mind it happening then want the winner

Comment

The article didn't do a very good job of clarification. It's clearly written in the request that Charlo is willing to wait for the Crawford vs Madrimov fight to face the winner which is very different from trying to force his way into fighting Madrimov before Bud. This is actually great news because it means we might finally get the Charlo vs Crawford fight we should have got instead of the Charlo vs Canelo fight., just won't have all the belts on the line and it'll be Charlo challenging for Buds belt assuming he beats Madrimov
                      Last edited by remmy0112; 04-19-2024, 05:12 PM.
                      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X