Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fight Is On After Ryan Garcia Misses Weight For Devin Haney Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shambles.
    TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Somewhere, Luke Campbell is eating his liver as he thinks again to his inability to finish a hype job.

Comment

I know boxers are typically not the brightest, but how dumb do you have to be to accept a bet, you know you're going to lose.

Comment

I wonder how good Ryan would be if he never fell into the social media hole...

Comment

so haney will only out weight him by what 5 pounds on the night now?

Comment

Many of us thought this would happen looking at the recent pic of him, hell even Devin thought it.

What is a fighter to do though? You can not fight and not get paid or accept the disadvantage and get paid extra.

Comment

After all the BS Ryan been pulling this along with losing gonna turn him into the joke of boxing (if he already isn't)

Comment

It was too obvious he was not going to make weight. Even Stevie Wonder could see that one. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    I know boxers are typically not the brightest, but how dumb do you have to be to accept a bet, you know you're going to lose.
                    A combination of delusion, bravado and arrogance (i.e. "I can give away $1.5mil, it don't matter").

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    I wonder how good Ryan would be if he never fell into the social media hole...
                    His problems would simply manifest in different ways.
                    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Where the hell is gay aSs Oscar now? This MF’er like riding Garcia unprofessional nuts I said it nuts big and small the whole time knowing this boy has issues. I like Bernard never steps out his lane for these unprofessional MF’ers! Yes I said it again

Comment

Working...
                      X