Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia missed weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney is on course to utterly humiliate this kid tomorrow night. Whether that's from a savage beating or a lot of hugs, who knows, but the sooner Garcia is out of the sport and into a facility for the mentally disturbed, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

It’s not a fight to fight in his condition. Therefore, theirs no fight. Sure he can show up, but I’m not paying for that shyyt.
      Enjoy yourselves kids. I’ll rewatch Corrales vs Castillo and get more excited than this shyyt.
      I’m not paying for it either, and I just responded to what you said originally. “The fight aint happening “ yes it is, “if it is, he’ll quit” yes he probably will.

Comment

What a dumbass. He needs to quit boxing after this. He's not taking it serious. Cash out, get your money, retire and continue making tick tock videos. He's not cut out for boxing.
        just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          Haney is on course to utterly humiliate this kid tomorrow night. Whether that's from a savage beating or a lot of hugs, who knows, but the sooner Garcia is out of the sport and into a facility for the mentally disturbed, the better.
          I'd be imore inclined to bet on the hugs, though I am rooting for a humiliating stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

I’m not paying for it either, and I just responded to what you said originally. “The fight aint happening “ yes it is, “if it is, he’ll quit” yes he probably will.
            Once again for the slow people. There is NO FIGHT in a mentally ill person.

Comment

Not sure if it’s been posted . 143.2

Belt not up for grabs .. does Garcia pay the 500K he bet ? Lol
              Did I really see him downing a beer on the scale?

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Did I really see him downing a beer on the scale?
                It definitely looked like one and he said it was.

He was on a podcast of a YouTuber group called “Nelk boys” a few weeks ago, they have an alcohol brand and he downed a tall boy can of their drink as soon as he came on.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Once again for the slow people. There is NO FIGHT in a mentally ill person.
                  So you went from saying “this fight ain’t happening, if it does, he’s gonna quit” I point out the fight is still happening & you change your tune to all this bs (though true, he’s definitely got issues) and calling me slow. Lol got it.

Comment

So you went from saying “this fight ain’t happening, if it does, he’s gonna quit” I point out the fight is still happening & you change your tune to all this bs (though true, he’s definitely got issues) and calling me slow. Lol got it.
                    Your still not getting it. Your right, your slow. Cant fix ******.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                      What a dumbass. He needs to quit boxing after this. He's not taking it serious. Cash out, get your money, retire and continue making tick tock videos. He's not cut out for boxing.
                      Right on. It’s a tough life and Garcia flat out doesn’t have the grit to ever be an upper echelon professional fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X