Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney, Ryan Garcia 'Agree' to Sanction Over Making Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan is looking a little chunky for 140 but we will see. If he screws up he will lose $$ and the fight too.

Comment

WBC junior middleweight title fight. They need to reread before printing, Dammmmmmmm

Comment

Ryan is a hot mess! He really needs to lay off the dope. I can see Devin Haney doing a real paint job on him.

In addition, Cryan Ryan appears very mentally unstable to me. That coke is really cooking his brain cells.
        Last edited by champion4ever; 04-18-2024, 06:57 PM.
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Ryan is a different fighter at 140...

Through all the drama, I'm still going with Ryan..

Hands are too fast.

Comment

These 2 phucks don't know what else to do to try and sell this fight.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

I can see Ry paying up but I don’t see the Haney’s paying up if they lose. They same like the type to flake out of bets.

Comment

02795a0e-6c80-466b-8adf-57d0775d332d_text.gif .....

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Ryan is a hot mess! He really needs to lay off the dope. I can see Devin Haney doing a real paint job on him.

In addition, Cryan Ryan appears very mentally unstable to me. That coke is really cooking his brain cells.
                  Lol,
                  He should use the coke... Go in Henry Silva (Billy) style in Sharkey's machine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aihUivZNFFg

Comment

At the presser Derrick James is sitting there thinking wtf is all this BS, its like he is embarrassed with Ryan raving on the way he does.

Comment

Working...
                    X