Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Accuses Top Rank of Submitting Too Many 'Take It or Leave It' Offers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Garcia vs teofimo Lopez for battle of the most delusional

Comment

For this matter I support bob and TR, Lopez should be appreciative for his career. They managed him perfectly thus far

Comment

Originally posted by I_like_fights View Post
        Ryan Garcia vs teofimo Lopez for battle of the most delusional
        At the very least Teo is an accomplished boxer with 2 of the best wins of any current boxer. Ryan Garcia is an unaccomplished 0 time world champ with no wins that anyone cares about yet still runs around telling everyone he’s the face of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post
          Lopez seems to have trouble getting along with...well, the world.
          Not so much the world as the people in it, maybe if he focused more in boxing and less on how harsh the world is to himself he could become a better fighter......

Comment

Teo and Ryan should really face each other. Although Teo is legit compared to Ryan, they both share the same delusional thoughts on what they think they're worth. Ryan thinks he's hot **** despite not winning a championship and really only has a social media following credibility to his sales. Then you got Teo who is opposite, became world champion, but is lacking credibility for his sales. He wins big, or just puts on an Okay performance to get by. I think the fans that he has are lukewarm with him and reluctant until they see him making more moves and bagging more Ws that matter. Once he gets his creds back up, he can probably demand better pay checks, but not now. Neither should Ryan be. I think this will be the last we hear of Ryan if Haney schools him. He'll be once again on an "L" when he stepped up and yet to have become a champion.
            kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

why does this site mention this spoiled brat regularly? who cares what any of the boxers think in their free time or what they post on social media? just tell us when some fights are scheduled and how they finished. enough with these meaningless articles.
              dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Teo & TR has seemed to have problems since Teo upset the Loma applecart. I foresee Teo leaving once hes outta contract.

Eddie bout to have a lot of quality US mfers in 2024, 2025. Eddie fooking up hard in the US for yrs, but it'll be hard to fook up with a roster of Bud, Boots, Shakur, Teo, etc & so on if they all are with Matchroom in the next 6-12mos.

Comment

He's just promoting the fight.
                  I've heard somewhere he extended with TR under better terms.

Comment

TR never seemed to care for him much. Bob and co doesn’t like him it appears.

Reminds me of when Nonito upset Darchinyan back in the days. Gary Shaw was mad at Donaire lol

Comment

Top Rank has been bad the last 3 years on ESPN. I like to watch the under card fights just to kill time but the Top rank shows are unwatchable. They have so many mismatches and pointless fights on TV. Main card starts late in the east coast. I guarantee people fell asleep or stopped watching that Anderson card. It was hard to watch

Comment

Working...
                      X