No announcement yet.

Bud Crawford headed to Saudi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madrimov, possibly Tszyu
    Last edited by edpboxing; 04-18-2024, 07:27 AM.

Comment

heard someone on a boxing show yesterday say Madrimov has a hand injury, any truth to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Does he like to be active though? Seems like a once a year fighter.
        Crawford was a minimum of 2 fights per under TopRank. Covid slowed everything down for 2 years. He did try to sue TR for a fight which was owed him. Then he goes over to PBC and one fight every 18 months PBC contracts to fight Spence. What did you think was going to happen? He was going to turn into a 3-4 fight per year fighter? Make a run with 3 times undisputed with Saudi. Best situation for him at the end of his career. I liken him to Beterbiev. He may be good for another 2-3 years before a serious slide
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

he;ll be fighting a no namer.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Hopefully the Saudi’s keep him active, I’d like to see him try and clean out 154. Start with Tim for the vacant WBO, then unify with either Madrimov or Murtazaliev. Meanwhile Spence likely gets Fundora for the WBC. You could potentially have Crawford-Spence II for undisputed at 154. I don’t have that much interest in the rematch as the first fight wasn’t competitive enough to warrant one but if it was for undisputed, I’d be far more inclined to see it happen.
            DAZN is the global platform for Turki's shows. Eddie Hearn is DAZN's director of boxing and Boots Ennis has just signed with Eddie.

Comment

Good for Crawford. It's what he's been waiting for. Not good for the sport, though, imho, rewarding inactive fighters with lucrative deals.
              Last edited by brettWall; 04-18-2024, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Looks like he’s headed to LA first.
                Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

DAZN is the global platform for Turki's shows. Eddie Hearn is DAZN's director of boxing and Boots Ennis has just signed with Eddie.
                  He doesn’t love you back mate.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Looks like he’s headed to LA first.
                    Yes, was my 2nd post

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Yes, was my 2nd post

My bad man, I only just seen the Madrimov fight was in the US. I thought it was Saudi.
                      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X