Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Derrick James Insists Ryan Garcia 'Zones In' And 'Works Hard' In The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derrick seems like a good dude but he’s on a skid at this point, everyone he’s working with have a loss coming up, yes I said it! Frank is my dude but Gervonta has a bit to much everything for him to overcome. Charlo appears to be broken and very well may be finished as well. Derrick had a good run, that’s boxing…………

Comment

I almost want to believe the Garcia hype but can only go on what I seen and he can be broken down. Haney is just another breed I think he wins over 12 unless Ryan lands an amazing shot which, hell, it’s boxing anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
        And Spence does too, right? Worst trainer in boxing.
        Is it Derek fault Spence had multiple injuries and was struggling to make weight? Was it his fault Jermall got baited by the money to move up 2 weight classes?

Jermall undisputed and Spence 3 titles unified. Not many trainers have accomplished that.
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Is it Derek fault Spence had multiple injuries and was struggling to make weight? Was it his fault JermEll got baited by the money to move up 2 weight classes?

JermEll undisputed and Spence 3 titles unified. Not many trainers have accomplished that.
          Wrong brother. Jermall is more famous these days for having mental issues and somehow getting to keep his WBC title for going on 3 years without getting made champ in recess.

If Ryan actually shows up with more to his game and fights a focused fight and beats Haney, he and James are both gonna look like legends. Ryan for seriously epic trolling and James for actually making progress with a social media diva.

But smart money IMO is on Haney giving Ryan a boxing lesson and battering him for 12 rounds. He's got enough power to bruise him all over anyways, even if he only gets a stoppage if Ryan quits or Tony Weeks is working the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Can't wait to see the weigh-in! These are some big guys for 140! We'll see who has put the work in!
            I have a feeling Garcia is going to show up 150+lbs

Comment

Is it Derek fault Spence had multiple injuries and was struggling to make weight? Was it his fault Jermall got baited by the money to move up 2 weight classes?

Jermall undisputed and Spence 3 titles unified. Not many trainers have accomplished that.
              No, but it's Derrick's fault that they had zero game plan for either fight, couldn't adjust and got dog walked.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

I have a feeling Garcia is going to show up 150+lbs
                That would be so disrespectful, but I wouldn't be surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

No, but it's Derrick's fault that they had zero game plan for either fight, couldn't adjust and got dog walked.
                  Their is nothing to adjust. You want Errol to miraculous be in healthy state. Jermall did adjust that's why he survived the fight and not get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Wrong brother. Jermall is more famous these days for having mental issues and somehow getting to keep his WBC title for going on 3 years without getting made champ in recess.

If Ryan actually shows up with more to his game and fights a focused fight and beats Haney, he and James are both gonna look like legends. Ryan for seriously epic trolling and James for actually making progress with a social media diva.

But smart money IMO is on Haney giving Ryan a boxing lesson and battering him for 12 rounds. He's got enough power to bruise him all over anyways, even if he only gets a stoppage if Ryan quits or Tony Weeks is working the fight.
                    Devin ain't hurting anyone. He lost to a 130 lbs 35 year old Lomachenko.

Comment

Their is nothing to adjust. You want Errol to miraculous be in healthy state. Jermall did adjust that's why he survived the fight and not get KTFO.
                      Right, I forgot. Errol was healthy as a horse until the Bud fight, then suddenly he's a corpse going in, and that's nobodies fault.
                      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X