Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Refuses To Talk Politics After U-Turn To Allow Bivol To Challenge Beterbiev For The WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe the suliaman hate. He does what he does for the good of boxing!…Ofc he takes a little on the side who wouldn’t?!?! The man’s got keeeds. We should be thanking uncle suliaman for allowing this amazing fight to happen. If suliaman doesn’t live the ban then this fight wouldn’t happen. We should call uncle suliaman el jefe excellencia numero uno

Comment

Just say you're running a business and the Saudi money is too good to turn down.

Comment

WBC increasingly becoming a joke now. No wonder sanctioning bodies look like they’re heading for extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          It was a stupid objection to begin with.

Bivol's father was born in Moldova. Bivol's mother is an ethnic Korean born in Kazakhstan. Bivol was born in Kyrgyzstan, moved to Russia when he was 11, and has spent the last several years living in the United States.

Beterbiev was born and raised in Russia and moved to Canada in his 30s.

So why was Bivol too Russian but not Beterbiev? Because Beterbiev is a Muslim from a heavily Muslim region of Russia?

neither are ethnic (Slavic) Russians so the whole thing was beyond stupid to begin with

Sulaiman just got exposed as a prostitute who will take the money and sell his principles and dignity in the process

Comment

I want the winner to drop that belt in the garbage. Bivol should do it, for sure.

Comment

“That is because of our position with Russia,” Sulaiman said. “[The] WBC would not accept that fight.” But in fact, we all know that the hypocrites in the West give *hit about (the *hithole Ukraine) and there is no God bigger than money (for which reason they still buy Russian petrol and gas but also Uranium). And now we have the God of all Gods - the Saudi's money talking, so Sulaiman has nothing to say because he has to contradict himself but also it is clear why it all happened and there is no reason for him speaking. And the Saudis are rather friends to the Russians than to the "civilized world". Who cares, politics should not degrade sports and the good thing is this fight happens no matter the reason and against all the odds. The guys is an utter bug because "I’m not going to talk about anything other than boxing" compared to the first sentence I quote proves how vile he is.

Comment

This clown is why they invented the $h!t emoji
                ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

Big fight, huge cash, end of story.

Comment

Working...
                  X