Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Waits in the Wings for Tyson Fury-Oleksandr Usyk to Play Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Joshy waits in the wings, dressed in see through chiffon ready to dance the seven veils and shake dat ass for the Desert Turki and his murderous cohort of cashed up camel jockeys.

Meanwhile Joseph Parker is clearing out the division of contenders and pretenders.

Parker wont fight Fury or at least not with Shifu Lee training him. Usyk is probably on his last dance with Fury and Joshua is flat out chickenshït ducking Parker.

If Hrgovic is an easy nights work for A-Side Joshy then prove it and without the rematch clause. Time for the giant glass jawed robot to put his mouth where his money is.

Comment

Sorry but AJ doesn't deserve a shot but I get it, he's a cashcow and stuff like this premature talk never helps and influences these bs decisions.
      Lets be real the powers that be want Fury vs AJ.

I hope Usyk smashes Furys face in then denies AJ another crack.

Why can't AJ earn it by fighting the Sanchez vs Kabayel winner?
      JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVeteranO01 View Post
        Whats he gonna do if Usyk wins?
        He is having a breakdown even when imagining it.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

The leaked plan according to Chisora is AJ vs Dubois/Higoric winner at Wembley on Saudi money for the IBF .. I'm fine with that.

The IBF ranks ing are
          1 Filip Hrgovic Croatia (HRV)
          2 NOT RATED
          3 Anthony Joshua England (ENG)
          4 Daniel Dubois England (ENG)

Comment

Let’s just hope we don’t have to see see Usyk vs Joshua III.

Comment

I think only Dubois or Usyk can beat AJ, if it happens and Dury fights AJ, AJ will spark him. Or Zhang, or Wilder, or Anderson, or Parker, or Hrigovic. I don’t see these guys being getter than Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
                I think only Dubois or Usyk can beat AJ...
                Dubious gets rolled up and smoked by AJ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Why are you coming up with this "he only beat 1 man" every time over and over again?

That is not the point. The point is, Hrgovic is a legit contender. IBF mandatory. For sure more legit guy that Ngannou, Franklin, Helenius.

This, or Joshua can fight Parker next, or Wilder -Zhang winner or Sanchez - Kabayel winner. Just fight a contender, please?

I expect too much?
                  I agree with what you are saying but the reality of it is if AJ fights Hrgovic and knocks him out then Hrgovic will immediatley become a bum 32 year old who's only notable "win" was a robbery over 40 year old Zhang who is a never was.

Wallin was coming off a dominant win over Gassiev which is better than anything Hrgovic has done, there's nothing much to seperate Hrgovic from Wallin in terms of being an impressive win.
                  ​​​​​​
                  ​​​Joshua is the franchise player at heavyweight, he's looking for the title shot and they will take the most commercially lucrative path to get there. He has 10x the CV that the likes of Hrgovic, Zhang, Jalalov and all the other hardcore darlings have so I don't mind him taking the fights he wants to.

JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

Joshua is the franchise player at heavyweight, he's looking for the title shot and they will take the most commercially lucrative path to get there.
                    A-Side Joshy only travels the path of least resistance.

A true champion takes the road less traveled and smashes anyone in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

A-Side Joshy only travels the path of least resistance.

A true champion takes the road less traveled and smashes anyone in the way.
                      You live in a viking fairy tale polly I'm convinced of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X