Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Waits in the Wings for Tyson Fury-Oleksandr Usyk to Play Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If Fury/Usyk really does happen and then AJ fights the winner in a timely fashion.... its just way more logical than we are used to as boxing fans isnt it.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

      I wouldn't mind seeing Bakole far south of 300lbs
      Guess what I’m saying is , wanna see new blood
      Bored with the heavyweights

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

        Guess what I’m saying is , wanna see new blood
        Bored with the heavyweights
        Much of the problem today is simply Fury, 1. Had a big litigation when he and AJ were going to fight and had to fight Wilder a 3rd time when he tried to weasel out of it 2. Played games for months with AJ never was serious about making that fight happen 3. Its taken forever to get this fight between Fury and Usyk mostly due to Fury shenanigans.

        Lets not forget how he ducked the Wlad rematch.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

          Much of the problem today is simply Fury, 1. Had a big litigation when he and AJ were going to fight and had to fight Wilder a 3rd time when he tried to weasel out of it 2. Played games for months with AJ never was serious about making that fight happen 3. It’staken forever to get this fight between Fury and Usyk mostly due to Fury shenanigans.

          Let’s anot forget how he ducked the Wlad rematch.
          Totally agree
          Got exhausted just reading your points lol
          And I don’t see anything changing in the-near future unless they’re gone
          Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

            Much of the problem today is simply Fury, 1. Had a big litigation when he and AJ were going to fight and had to fight Wilder a 3rd time when he tried to weasel out of it 2. Played games for months with AJ never was serious about making that fight happen 3. Its taken forever to get this fight between Fury and Usyk mostly due to Fury shenanigans.

            Lets not forget how he ducked the Wlad rematch.
            Right now Fury is the problem, previously it was Deontay Wilder.

            It's curious to me that the WBC title has been the single piece of the puzzle that has prevented undisputed for the past 20 years or so, from Vitali holding it preventing Wlad from being undisputed, to Wilder getting it and avoiding undisputed vs Klitschko and then Joshua, to Fury getting it and all his games.

            Its always the WBC for some reason.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

              You live in a viking fairy tale polly I'm convinced of it.
              Fück vikings. Us Pasifikan warriors got our own legends.

              If you want to be remembered as being a worthy descendent of illustrious ancestors and a future ancestor worth remembering, you need to live the life and write your own myth...like The Mighty Oilskin Parker.

              If you want to be remembered as some road man from the ends hiding in the shadows of greatness and talking smack about your destiny but chasing the money and poon... then live like Princess Joshy and write a rapsong.
              Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

              Comment


              • #37
                So tired of the AJ and Fury circus. AJ got his arse whopped by Ruiz and twice by Usyk. How this imposter of a HW keeps picking the Turkeys pocket is a story to be told. Either AJ, Hearn, of both are getting on their knees and giving Turkey a massage between his legs. Well, we already know that Hearn carries a super size jar of Vaseline and bends over for AJ on a regular.
                fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by pollywog View Post

                  Fück vikings. Us Pasifikan warriors got our own legends.

                  If you want to be remembered as being a worthy descendent of illustrious ancestors and a future ancestor worth remembering, you need to live the life and write your own myth...like The Mighty Oilskin Parker.

                  If you want to be remembered as some road man from the ends hiding in the shadows of greatness and talking smack about your destiny but chasing the money and poon... then live like Princess Joshy and write a rapsong.
                  Agreed, AJ rapping is embarrassing but WTF is this?

                  https://youtu.be/roIB2if67zQ?si=ETwDOEnX_zK1_k9i



                  Last edited by Mr WorldWide; 04-15-2024, 03:55 AM.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

                    Why are you coming up with this "he only beat 1 man" every time over and over again?

                    That is not the point. The point is, Hrgovic is a legit contender. IBF mandatory. For sure more legit guy that Ngannou, Franklin, Helenius.

                    This, or Joshua can fight Parker next, or Wilder -Zhang winner or Sanchez - Kabayel winner. Just fight a contender, please?

                    I expect too much?
                    He's spent most of his career fighting who he had to fight.

                    He's now no longer a champion. He's ranked top 2 by everyone. He's got a promise from Riyadh. He really doesn't need to prove himself any further to earn a title fight.

                    Yet you think he should be having fights that gain him very little.

                    I don't doubt he will fight Hrgovic. But it will be for a belt. Which means it isn't next.
                    Last edited by Toffee; 04-15-2024, 03:23 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Toffee View Post

                      He's spent most of his career fighting who he had to fight.

                      He's now no longer a champion. He's ranked top 2 by everyone. He's got a promise from Riyadh. He really doesn't need to prove himself any further to earn a title fight.

                      Yet you think he should be having fights that gain him very little.

                      I don't doubt he will fight Hrgovic. But it will be for a belt. Which means it isn't next.
                      Yes, at this point he does have to prove himself to earn a shot. Beating Ngannou means nothing.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP