Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson 'Compartmentalizing' Date in Court After Fight With Ryad Merhy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson 'Compartmentalizing' Date in Court After Fight With Ryad Merhy

[Click Here To Read More]

Now Anderson has to hire buzzards.
    Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

Any fighter blatantly breaking the law should have the licence revoked for 10 years, this behaviour should be unacceptable

Comment

I have no idea how I feel about him. He seems like he could a guy you could cheer for, but it also feels like he is gonna waste whatever chances he has. Running from the police is a seriously dumb decision.

Comment

He is a mixture of Jon Jones and Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Now Anderson has to hire buzzards.
            I don't know what this means but I like it

Comment

"Police say that on February 29, Anderson led them on a six-plus-mile car chase, at speeds exceeding 130 mph before being apprehended."

6 miles at 130 mph is a long distance to be so idiotically reckless. Total dipshyte behavior. So let's keep that in mind when we see how compromised Anderson's ring judgment and IQ are. Will he panic when he goes wobbly from a Left Hook Louie left hook?​

Comment

“Nothing has changed,” Anderson said. “The only difference is that I’m older"
                There's the problem. Things are supposed to change as you get older. Including having a few fights that advance your status.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                  Any fighter blatantly breaking the law should have the licence revoked for 10 years, this behaviour should be unacceptable
                  By that logic should anybody that breaks the law lose their job for 10 years? I mean are fighters anything other than human beings as we all are.

Comment

Find Yahushua. Read a bible.focus on His word. when you enter social media consume what will feed your mind with righteousnes..ALl sinners will end up in the lake of fire.And that goes for prententious sinners. Goes for all of us.2030 is the end.Your career and money and ego will not work on judgement day. how you spend your life today , is where you will end up in your next life.

Comment

Working...
                    X