No announcement yet.

Bivol - Crawford is the fight to make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bivol - Crawford is the fight to make

Crawford wants to beat Canelo so he can prove he is N.1 p4p.

Well, Bivol actually did it. But many guys still deny Bivol has the best win in boxing.

You guys say Crawford walks around 180+ lbs, that is exactlly Bivol`s weight. Crawford also has a bigger reach than Bivol.

It is clear, these two must fight. Make it at 170 catchweight. Bivol will agree.

If Crawford beats Bivol, we can say, he is the best fighter ever.

You gotta be trolling. This even stupider than the moron Gary Coleman thread about him fighting plant

Comment

I'm pretty sure Bivol is thinking about nothing other than Beterbiev right now.

Comment

If bud thinks he can best deontay wilder, go for it. If he thinks he can best bivol, don't be shy, go for it too. Reach your latent potential, leave it in ring, no regrets

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Well, Bivol actually did it. But many guys still deny Bivol has the best win in boxing.

You guys say Crawford walks around 180+ lbs, that is exactlly Bivol`s weight. Crawford also has a bigger reach than Bivol.

It is clear, these two must fight. Make it at 170 catchweight. Bivol will agree.

Strange you mention this fight I had a dream a few weeks ago about this fight. Crawford dropped bivol I can't remember much else was super random though.

Comment

This is just absurd spam.
            Smash Smash Clegg Clegg like this.

Comment

Why absurd?

You guys think Crawford is legit for Canelo. You guys told me Crawford weights about 180, when he is not in training.

If yes Canelo, why not Bivol? It is really not abig difference. You guys think Bivol hits much harder than canelo? Clearly not.

If my idea is stupid, Crawford fighting Canelo is stupid as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                You gotta be trolling. This even stupider than the moron Gary Coleman thread about him fighting plant
                The OP is always trolling. It’s crazy how many posters bite on his threads and take his sh** seriously.

Comment

Great idea Jake. How about Spence vs Beterbiev on the undercard?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I guess when you can’t beat them , might as well join them
                    You’ve become just as ignorant as the Canelo fans you so much biatch about

Can’t make this chit up
                    Jokey Jerk Boy is more like it

You keep saying that Bivol doesn’t get respect for his win against Canelo but it’s only yourself who keeps repeating this bullchit
                    Bivol failed to capitalize on his win kind of like you are not capitalizing on this thread

Soon you’ll go away , thanks to Artur

Comment

Working...
                    X