Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Fury KO's the inbred Ukrainian, what will this forum say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury by stoppage. Not sure which round though. Feel like he's going to put it on Usyk early.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post

Why thank you! Unfortunately for you and Joshua/Usyk fans, when fury beats him both their legacies will be exposed. I feel bad for you. I already put 10k on Fury winning by KO. 5K on a decision. My money is where my mouth is, unlike you. Its stuck in usyks/Joshuas ****s.
      You put your money on at least one losing bet. It's hard to comprehend where your mouth is.

Comment

What proof do you have he's inbred you weird kunt.

Comment

Have more respect for slavic people my friend.

Comment

What will you say if Usyk convincingly beats Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              His head is proper weird tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post

This. Fury looks very motivated. When he was motivated, he always delivered.

For the record, I hope that Usyk can miraculously pull this off. But unless Fury overtrains, chances are slim I think.
                I think Usyk has an excellent chance.

And I say that as a fury supporter, Fury is wildly inconsistent and Usyk is the better athlete, Usyk's the sharper puncher, the busier guy, moves better.

Even as a Fury fan I acknowledge this is a really tricky opponent for Fury, he's not like a lennox Lewis who could tear across the ring and bulldoze Usyk, Fury isn't really that guy, this will be an attrition fight, he's going to have to use what God gave him and close Usyk down and slow the pace down.

Fury won't be able to just walk Usyk down I don't think, in fact I think Fury is going to need a moment against the run of play to turn the fight around at some point. I can see it happening, Fury does have moments of genius and it only takes one.

Basically I think Fury can win if he puts in the fight of his life, but if he puts in any less than that then Usyk can definatley outbox him by at least 7 rounds to 5, that's all he has to do in there.
                Last edited by Atypicalbrit; 05-13-2024, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
                  Not sure what people will say but I've always thought Fury beats Usyk, it's the old cliche: a good big guy usually beats a good little guy. Couple that with the fact that Fury knows how to use his size and make it count, the same way Chisora was able to bully Usyk and make him uncomfortable early on in their fight. Fury has a better engine than Chisora, is the bigger guy and a much more competent fighter. I can also see Fury trying to exploit Usyk's seeming discomfort with body shots.

Having said that, I'm not counting Usyk out. Can see him potentially outworking and outmaneuvering Fury. He has the better engine and can possibly make the difference in the last few rounds of a close fight.

It's an interesting fight. My only issue with Fury is his ****ty performance against an MMA guy and his fans calling him the greatest heavyweight of all time when he hasn't achieved anywhere near enough to be considered that.
                  I think you've nearly quoted my other posts on how I see this fight, including the part where if Usyk turns up with the same energy of the past, he could outwork Fury. He's got incredible foot work and that will be key. The question is if he can keep it up for all 12 rds. A big man coming at your for 12 rds that knows how to use his height/reach is exhausting. Usyk is going to have to land something early to gain Fury's respect and slow down that incoming tub of lard. (I know, I know, he's lost some weight to that belly, he's a 1/4 tub of lard now).
                  786 786 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    He has zero. He's probably got Orkish blood in him and is aaaaangry at the world. No worries, let him continue to down the vodka, the situation will work its way out eventually.
                    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

He has zero. He's probably got Orkish blood in him and is aaaaangry at the world. No worries, let him continue to down the vodka, the situation will work its way out eventually.
                      Orkish blood for sure man hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X