Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is next for PBC/Amazon Prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is PBC still considered having large stable?

If you were with PBC's admin, which available fights would you make next? Just to test the large stable theory.

Comment

I'll never understand the my favorite promotion tribalism.

Comment

6 PPV’s a year and nothing else by the looks of things. F*** Amazon, they aren’t supporting boxing whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I'll never understand the my favorite promotion tribalism.
          This is not about that really. I don't want PBC to disappear. It's just making me curious how uncle Al will be able to gather all his fighters when most of them prefer to be inactive. He can't rely on the Charlo twins who, whether you believe it or not, are good draws. Thurman, Spence, Adames, Santa Cruz seemed retired, etc.
          Last edited by jqSide; 05-08-2024, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
            This is not about that really. I don't want PBC to disappear. It's just making me curious how uncle Al will be able to gather all his fighters when most of them prefer to be inactive. He can't rely on the Charlo twins who, whether you believe it or not, are good draws. Thurman, Spence, Adames, Santa Cruz seemed retired, etc.
            I want them all to disappear and just let Turki run boxing.

Comment

Is PBC still considered having large stable?

If you were with PBC's admin, which available fights would you make next? Just to test the large stable theory.
              There's still fights out there that they can make:
              Frank Sanchez-Andy Ruiz Jr (not ideal but if they don't want to make that both could be in decent fights as opponents if they win their next)
              Morrell against Plant or Plant against Jermall Charlo.
              Adames against Jermell Charlo.
              Lara against Elijah Garcia.
              They're stacked at 154; they've got at least two belts, currently three (Spence, Fundora, Ramos, Lubin, Murtazaliev the IBF champion) - any combination of those depending on where you feel the marquee matchup is and where you want the belts)
              Tank against the Cruz-Valenzuela winner at a 138 catchweight.
              Cruz-Valenzuela loser against either de los Santos or Gary Antuanne Russell.
              Fulton-Figueroa II potentially as a unification at 126 if the cards play out right.
              Last edited by BrilliantAJ; 05-08-2024, 03:33 PM.
              kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantAJ View Post

There's still fights out there that they can make:
                Frank Sanchez-Andy Ruiz Jr (not ideal but if they don't want to make that both could be in decent fights as opponents if they win their next)
                Morrell against Plant or Plant against Jermall Charlo.
                Adames against Jermell Charlo.
                Lara against Elijah Garcia.
                They're stacked at 154; they've got at least two belts, currently three (Spence, Fundora, Ramos, Lubin, Murtazaliev the IBF champion) - any combination of those depending on where you feel the marquee matchup is and where you want the belts)
                Tank against the Cruz-Valenzuela winner at a 138 catchweight.
                Cruz-Valenzuela loser against either de los Santos or Gary Antuanne Russell.
                Fulton-Figueroa II potentially as a unification at 126 if the cards play out right.
                That's a good start, I must admit. You forgot to mention Edwin De Los Santos. (hmm....I saw it.)

They also have Mean Machine waiting for offers.
                Last edited by jqSide; 05-08-2024, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Amazon Prime about to give a Billion+ to the NBA starting next season I think.

Comment

Nothing

Probably a fundraiser to keep them going LOL hahahahaha.

Comment

That's a good start, I must admit. You forgot to mention Edwin De Los Santos. (hmm....I saw it.)

They also have Mean Machine waiting for offers.
                      Yes, they've got other guys; Butaev being another (I think?). If Puello-GAR is actually happening that's solid as well.

Prospect wise, Curmel is clearly very talented. Intrigued to see who he's matched with on the Tank card.

Comment

Working...
                      X