Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Ready to Show Ryan Garcia He Is Not 'Devin Haney Good'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Ready to Show Ryan Garcia He Is Not 'Devin Haney Good'

Devin Haney versus Ryan Garcia is billed as a game seven - the rare winner-takes-all-all game we see in the NBA, MLB, and other U.S. professional sporting league playoffs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"He fought Vasiliy Lomachenko and beat him". Not the way I saw it.

Comment

Haney will show Ryan how to run a marathon in 36 minutes flat...
      Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

- General admission tickets at the Barclay's Center for this event are now priced at $126 as of 4/9/2024.
        - Down from the initial $350, to $250, and now at $126.
        - Verified re-sale tickets are still at $200.
        - Those who were going to sell their re-sale tickets for a profit are screwed.
        - If prices keep on dropping, I may go to this event......

Comment

Ryan has a puncher's chance but most likely won't be able to KO Haney who now has wins over top fighters.

Comment

i see it being a beatdown, garcia quits mid to late rounds

Comment

The more of Ryan's "workouts" I see, the more likely it is that he quits in the corner, if he even makes it to the ring. He does NOT look hungry at all. Doesn't look like he wants to be there.

Comment

Best of luck to both guys i hope they put on a great show worthy of a rematch

Comment

Is Derrick James working hard for this fight? James looks very slow and hasn't been training hard.

Last edited by brettWall; 04-09-2024, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X