Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Promises To Handicap Ryan Garcia & Deliver Landslide Win: 'Everything Will Surprise Him'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure Haney…just like you said “don’t be surprised when I dominate Loma and make it look easy” Lol! If you don’t dominate and stop Tanks leftovers… a complete hype job and a head-case - then it will be an embarrassment!

Comment

To top it all off, Haney has the kind of body that can rehydrate to super middleweight. Prograis was too small and will remain at 140 for the rest of his career. That was his main disadvantage in the Haney fight. Yep, there are people in the world that will never gain weight no matter how much food they take. Ryin Garcia's may be similar.

Comment

I understand there's money to be made out of this clown Garcia but Haney at 8/1 on is talking like it's Hagler v Hearns .....take the money but keep perspective, there's much harder fights out there.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Boxers always say this stuff. "The world" wasn't even watching Mayweather - Pacquiao.
          Didn't they have to lower the PPV price because nobody was buying Haney vs Garcia? It's like comedy.
          Last edited by wrecksracer; 04-08-2024, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
            Cryin Ryan will take a 12 round beating.
            If he does actually step up to the ring on April 20, I see him leaving it like Oliver McCall in the Lewis rematch. Garcia cannot handle the pressure of this moment. If he doesn't have immediate success early, I really think he's going to unravel.
            PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

I could see the difference on fight night weight would be massive.
              So I believe what Haney is saying. Garcia would be handicapped.

Comment

Those odds I got to throw a lil cash on Ryguy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

If he does actually step up to the ring on April 20, I see him leaving it like Oliver McCall in the Lewis rematch. Garcia cannot handle the pressure of this moment. If he doesn't have immediate success early, I really think he's going to unravel.
                  That's a very real possibility. He seems extremely fragile like that. He clearly QUIT against Tank, but here he is right back at the trough feeding again. Anyone who pays to watch this needs their head examined.

Comment

Just by garcia exclaiming ‘I Feel Like In My Heart, I Am The Face Of Boxing’ leads me to believe
                    he's full of ego/hot air... and won't perform any better than he did vs Tank. I've been wrong many
                    times on fight predictions... but here... IMO he'll either be stopped or will lose by a wide UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X