Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Touts Ring IQ, Promises Ryad Merhy Has 'A Beating Coming'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Touts Ring IQ, Promises Ryad Merhy Has 'A Beating Coming'

Jared Anderson Touts Ring IQ, Promises Ryad Merhy Has 'A Beating Coming'
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good card, but how long until Anderson vs. Efe Ajagba??? Make It Happen!!!

Comment

I hope Vianello wins vs Ajagba, but just because he's Italian. I think he has few chanches, actually, but I hope he comes well trained.

Charles Martin really exposed Anderson's weaknesses. I think most of the top 5-10 hw can outperform him, as of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
        I hope Vianello wins vs Ajagba, but just because he's Italian. I think he has few chanches, actually, but I hope he comes well trained.

Charles Martin really exposed Anderson's weaknesses. I think most of the top 5-10 hw can outperform him, as of today.
        I’m not sure if he exposed too much. Martin is a tough veteran southpaw who has been in the ring with a lot of decent HWs. It was a sizeable step up & he had to overcome some tough moments. He got the win & learned a lot in that fight. Now let’s see what kind of frame of mind he is in after his latest brush with the law.
        Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Real Big Brain? Higher IQ? Brain & IQ should not be in the same sentence with Jared Anderson…

Comment

Jared “The Real Big Baby” Anderson may have to tweak his nickname to Jared "I'm about crime" Anderson the way he's been getting arrested!
            pnut901 pnut901 mattconan mattconan like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post

Most people don't know sh_t about boxing, That includes U!

Comment

Ring IQ because out if the ring it seems to be nonexistent for him

Comment

Anderson is in with another good one. He's moving right along. Watching him closely and learning.

For sure, gotta keep that boy active!

Comment

He is a solid prospect, but he doesn`t belong to top 10.

Top 10 guys shouldn`t be protected prospects that must be matched carefully.

If he thinks he belongs to top 10, he must justify that by fighting somebody better than Martin.

Comment

Working...
                    X