Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO to Sebastian Fundora: Negotiate With Terence Crawford, Not Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio
    Sorry, WBO. You know like the world knows:

What you’re REALLY telling that young man, is to agree to fight Crawford for 20% of the split. Because he’d have to in order for Crawford to get his pay demands met.

At least with Spence, you might 35/40.
    why are you going on about fighters purses ??,

Are you part of either fighters team ??

Are you getting a cut of the % ??

If not ??, stop talking like a little ***** interested in a mans pockets is some weak ass s.h.i.t.

Never in the history of boxing in any era have boxing fans been interested in what any fighter gets payed
    fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ini View Post
      Oohwee now this is a great story.
      As much as I like Terence Crawford boxing, Spence vs Fundora is much more intriguing.

Fundora and Tim Tszyu's ambitions could be packaged into a mini-tournament, Welters vs Super Welters
      The whole thing is weak, never In any era in the history of boxing has any fighter who lost his last fight, ever got his Crack at the champion next fight back.

I'm not buying it , I smell bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

Could have easily stepped in on 12 days notice ? While not in an active training camp? How was he gonna even get in the card lol while not signed to PBC ?
        Isn't that what Fundora did?

Only fans care that a boxer isn't signed to a promoter. Crawford and Tszyu would've made more money and they all know it. Crawford just never wanted it, he chose Eubanks Jr. ffs I'm surprise he didn't choose Chavez Jr really.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Rolly got a shot after getting knocked out by Tank
          Peterson got a shot after getting knocked out by Lucas
          Lucas got a shot after getting knocked out by Postol

Etc etc etc. Happens all the time.
          Don't make it right though.

That crap weakens the sport.

With no credibility to boot.

Comment

Yes, which is why we said Crawford should have gone after Teixeira (then WBO champion) instead of fighting Brook, back when Patrick called him out for a fight in 2020.

https://www.ringtv.com/602855-patric...g-opportunity/

He would have EASILY destroyed Teixeira, cemented a 154 belt and could have just sat on it waiting for guys to come at him while waiting on Spence. And he would made further history without being inactive because guaranteed, 154 guys would have been coming at him thinking he was vulnerable and inexperienced at the weight.
            Nothing you just said is more important than 2x undisputed in 2 weight class's..

Glad Crawford didn't go your way,
            ​​​
            imagine that, meanwhile Spencerina cleans out 147lbs, fooling and makes everybody think he's the big fish which he isn't and never was.

it was all an illusion exposed the nite of 29th July 2023. At that brand fish fry the whole world witnessed.
            Last edited by ptek; 04-03-2024, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I get it but to tell a fighter he must fight a NON 154 fighter seems wrong. Hell, look at canelo and Benavides. No ones making them fight and their BOTH 168 pounders and Benividas EARNED the right. Crawford hasn’t EARNED SHEEIT.
              He beat the number 1 guy in the division, the big fish, mr man down, Mr strap season . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post

He beat the number 1 guy in the division, the big fish, mr man down, Mr strap season . Lol
                Ok. How come no one ever says tank has to fight Loma, Haney or Teo????????????

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Ok. How come no one ever says tank has to fight Loma, Haney or Teo????????????
                  Tank needs to fight Loma , Haney and Teo.
                  course he dose facts 100%.

There You go.
                  I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Isn't that what Fundora did?

Only fans care that a boxer isn't signed to a promoter. Crawford and Tszyu would've made more money and they all know it. Crawford just never wanted it, he chose Eubanks Jr. ffs I'm surprise he didn't choose Chavez Jr really.
                    No it’s not. Fundora was already on the card fighting a different opponent. And he’s signed to PBC. It’s a no brainer why they chose him to replace Thurman.

Youre talking as if Crawford has the power to just insert himself on to a card. You think he, as a free agent has more say than the man who’s running the show ? (Al Haymon) You’re telling me that with no active camp, Crawford should have tried to take on Tyszu on 12 days notice in a weight class he’s never fought at? Thank God you don’t manage any boxers.

Comment

Because Young Eubank has been visibly on the decline.

The pattern is obvious.

He won't fight Boots (prime, young, hungry) at 147 to make history again and get his belt back, he won't fight Benavidez (prime, young, hungry) at 168 to earn a Canelo shot either.

But he WILL fight guys who are visibly on the decline.

I actually don't have any issue with him doing that, as long as he vacates the titles.
                      Get over it
                      Spence is not on Bud’s calibre
                      One day you’ll get over it
                      Bud gets Leicesterage no sleep
                      Call it nightmare Bud
                      Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X