Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO to Sebastian Fundora: Negotiate With Terence Crawford, Not Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nerve of Spence, man

Comment

Fundora either drops the wbo belt or get beat up and embarrassed by Bud.
      I see Fundora fighting Spence cause it's a way easier fight and Bud/Tim is better as well

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Ooooookay...

You do you. Information is there if you want to educate yourself. Horse to water, and all that.
        You do know that sanctioning bodies don’t mean sheeit? They’re like tax man. Just cause they have a legal right to steal from us don’t make it right just cause the IRS has a book. Mindless millennials & GenZ’ers.
        Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 04-01-2024, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Sounds to me like it's possible Fundora vacates the WBO and defends the WBC against Spence, while Terence Crawford & Tim Tszyu end up fighting for the vacant WBO Title or Tszyu takes time to heal up first and Crawford fights the next available fighter for the vacant belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
            It's ridiculous that fighters coming off a loss can go straight back into a title shot - but this is not exclusive to PBC.

Fundora got his shot at fighting for 2 belts but I suppose they needed someone after Thurman's injury. But now we have Spence coming off his one sided destruction at the hands of Crawford potentially fighting for 2 belts at 154... This is a joke. Plus Spence looked out of shape when he got in the ring with Fundora.
            Remember, Fundora got this unification NOT as champion fresh off a brutal on-his-back KO and over 50 month layoff. So…it is what it is

Comment

Why are people surprised? This is about money!

Welcome to the capitalist society known as America.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Fook the governing bodies. Fundora needs to do what’s FINANCIALLY most beneficial to himself. He should first fight Spence and make some money then fight Crawfish. That’s DOUBLE the money. He could even get a rematch with Spence if it’s a close fight making even more money. Let Crawford fight Tszyu now. He’s never fought at 154 so EARN your shot. Personally I think Spence is DAMAGED GOODS now.

And I'm sure Team Fundora will do what's in his best financial interest. If dropping the WBO title is the right move financially, that's what they will do. Easy come, easy go. This is just another example of the Business of Boxing clashing with the Sporting structure that holds it together.

Crawford vs. Tszyu, Kelly or maybe Lubin (WBO #2). TC's primary goal should be staying active.
                ptek ptek MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 like this.

Comment

What rubbish from greedy promoters. Absolutely zero interest in seeing Spence in the ring again. No one wants to see Tszyu v Fundora again but it will happen next.

Comment

There is gold in the UK. Fundo vs Josh sells out a stadium. Spence is spent, flying cars and seeing stars. Bud can dip his toe at 154 first and Tim can do Spence for a come back.

Comment

Just read Fundora is going to honor the rematch and fight Tim. So will the wbo strip Fundora? And if so, would Spence want the rematch with Bud for the 154 wbo title?

Comment

Working...
                      X