Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO to Sebastian Fundora: Negotiate With Terence Crawford, Not Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Because Young Eubank has been visibly on the decline.

The pattern is obvious.

He won't fight Boots (prime, young, hungry) at 147 to make history again and get his belt back, he won't fight Benavidez (prime, young, hungry) at 168 to earn a Canelo shot either.

But he WILL fight guys who are visibly on the decline.

I actually don't have any issue with him doing that, as long as he vacates the titles.
    Get over it
    Spence is not on Bud’s calibre
    One day you’ll get over it
    Bud gets Leicesterage no sleep
    Call it nightmare Bud
    Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

No it’s not. Fundora was already on the card fighting a different opponent. And he’s signed to PBC. It’s a no brainer why they chose him to replace Thurman.

Youre talking as if Crawford has the power to just insert himself on to a card. You think he, as a free agent has more say than the man who’s running the show ? (Al Haymon) You’re telling me that with no active camp, Crawford should have tried to take on Tyszu on 12 days notice in a weight class he’s never fought at? Thank God you don’t manage any boxers.
      i roll my eyes at the typical nsb response tactic. Thank God you don't manage nay boxers either becaue you'd be obsessed with sides of the street nonsense

Comment

Working...
      X