Crawford is in nowhere land

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post

Fundora isn't managed by Haymon, he's managed by SL. SL has the final say
    Well I stand corrected, Paco just ordered Fundora vs Bud AND Fundora stated that although he respects Spence, he "wants to fight the best fighter in the world, Terrence Crawford"...his words

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

He's already a three division lineal champion (only been done by Fitzsimmons, Armstrong, Canzoneri, Ross, Leonard, De La Hoya, Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Crawford) and two division undisputed champion (only been done by Holyfield, Crawford, and Inoue in the 3 or 4 belt eras).

You're an ignorant clown.
      FYI, all lineals were vacants. You can’t equate guys who actually BEAT the man (i.e. Fury, Floyd, Zab Judah, Tyson, Holyfield, Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Donaire, Loma, etc.) with vacant lineal wins.

Comment

He should grow a pair and fight Ennis, but we know that's not happening
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Crawford wasted his prime years with Top Rank. He signed and resigned with them when he could have pushed for bigger names earlier. Thats on him.

Now he’s a mid 30’s guy who barely fights once a year that wants big money but doesn’t bring in much.

I guarantee you Haymon lost money on the Crawford/Spence fight. Both guys got big guarantees plus PPV upside but the fight didn’t do a big gate and the PPV is pretty well but not enough to justify what they both got.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Crawford already requested the WBO to make him mandatory at 154, and it was granted. What else is TC supposed to do? It's not his fault if Fundora drops the WBO title and faces Spence instead, that's just the business of boxing creating chaos as usual.
            He could give us a great fight with high demand like Ennis, but will he?

Hell, go fight Janibek and try to put pressure on Canelo for a future fight.

We're not going to act like there's no one out here for him to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
              A drunk Spence being at the scene was cringy but that being said why wasn't Bud at the match? He should've been the one appealing it.

PBC didn't give him tickets I guess?
              He wasn’t drunk that was all him talking there. That slur happened after the accident.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                No Spence at 147 or 154
                No Ennis ( he doesn`t want it)
                No Canelo
                No Charlo
                And now Tszyu, his potential big time fight, lost to Fundora

I think Crawford is done, because if he keeps on fighting, he must accept a pay cut. there is no huge fight for him.
                I never understood why he refused to take pay cuts.

I remember when Pacquiao wanted $20 million guarantee for Crawford fight. Bud should've made that fight happen.

In retrospect, that doesn't seem to be outrageous compared to Canelo asking $200 million for Benavidez. Even before that price tag, Benavidez was willing to do extreme pay cuts just to make the fight happen.
                PryorHawk PryorHawk likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Crawford already requested the WBO to make him mandatory at 154, and it was granted. What else is TC supposed to do? It's not his fault if Fundora drops the WBO title and faces Spence instead, that's just the business of boxing creating chaos as usual.
                  PBC is trying to freeze Crawford out again. All these scumbag promoters don’t let the fighters make moves independently, they have to have options or control over them otherwise they won’t let them get title shots.

Same thing that is happening to Boots.

Comment

LMAO boxing is dead who cares.

Comment

He could go up to 160lbs which isn't the deepest of divisions, apparently he's been sparring middleweights in the gym. He could go for a shot at becoming a 4 weight champion by fighting Lara for the wba title - a fight boxing fans would like to watch due to the skills both men have. He'd just need to stay well clear of Janibek as he'd get exposed badly.​

Comment

Working...
                      X