Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Late Substitute and Long Shot Sebastian Fundora Unseats Tim Tszyu In Bloody Las Vegas Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

If a boxer can't fight with cuts they shouldn't be boxing. Tszyu lost and lost legitimately.
    Exactly. They are behaving as if Tszyu was the only one bleeding profusely.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

If a boxer can't fight with cuts they shouldn't be boxing. Tszyu lost and lost legitimately.
      There are rules in boxing to deal with cuts, they dont eject u from the sport if u get a cut & say u cant see right, they follow the rules set out for the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post

u tell em boxcart bob, dont let him get away with not showing u that link, stay on his case until the job is done, green k given
        Damn Smash
        ​​​​​​It's only 5 post soo far?
        I know it's early
        But come on now...
        Stay on your Quota
        10 post per Boxingscene Article & at least 12 Likes
        Last edited by greeneye99; 03-31-2024, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Damn Smash
          ​​​​​​It's only 5 post soo far?
          I know it's early but come on now stay on your
          Quota
          10 post per Boxingscene Article & at least 12 Likes
          im way ahead of that quota today, im sure u will find them all and appreciate everyone of them

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Hey
            Before moving right along....
            We all have a history on boxingscene
            Sooooo
            Just Show the link from Yesterday where You picked Fundora to beat Tszyu
            ok, I don’t know how to do that but it was the article about the burgers. I specifically said that I smelled an upset

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Son, this is boxing and all Fundora did was land land land land all night long. The best boxers in the world use distance to their advantage. He not only won this fight but won it convincingly. The ring was totally his after round two all night long. He ran him around like a matador does a bull. Your insight is exactly what is wrong in the world today. When celebrity worship overtakes all common sense of what is before our very eyes….gaslighting anyone?
              Sorry, champ. Had no idea who I was talking to.
              You're the expert on boxing here.
              And you know boxers use distance and reach.
              Well, you're way ahead of me and the rest of the plebs on the forum.

You probably thought Rolly Romero was winning the fight until he got all glassy eyed and started slurring his words, right?

I don't understand your 'insights' with bulls & matadors and what's wrong with the world today.
              Celebrity worship, common sense, gaslighting?
              Sounds like you're pulling **** out of your arse now. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Fundora beat tszyu convincingly you deluded clown. Tim kazoooo was never that good.
                Calm down and take your meds mate.
                Listen Lancelot, most fighters lose at some stage. You don't have to **** on them.
                I'm sure you wouldn't even step into the ring to face a bloke like Fundora or Tim Tszyu.
                You like typing things on your little keyboard. I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post

Not sure I understand, the post reads that judges should award the fight to the man trying most to get closest to his opponent.

So you cant win a fight by jabbing and being better at a distance? I have seen a number of fights won by a boxer sticking and moving on the perimeter, should that not happen?
                  Sticking and moving is fine, but landing harder cleaner punches should count for something?
                  Fundora used the jab not as offensive tool. It was a defensive tool to keep Tszyu on the outside and break up Tszyu attacks and his rhythm.
                  So he was spoiling while Tszyu was setting up his attacks.

Most people thought that Fundora won because they saw the volume of jabs and saw it as offense.
                  It was not, he was fending off Tszyu's attacks.

My point is sticking and moving and largely avoiding exchanges is not how you win titles.
                  It's not dominant.
                  You can defend your titles this way, but not win them like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timur78 View Post

Sorry, champ. Had no idea who I was talking to.
                    You're the expert on boxing here.
                    And you know boxers use distance and reach.
                    Well, you're way ahead of me and the rest of the plebs on the forum.

You probably thought Rolly Romero was winning the fight until he got all glassy eyed and started slurring his words, right?

I don't understand your 'insights' with bulls & matadors and what's wrong with the world today.
                    Celebrity worship, common sense, gaslighting?
                    Sounds like you're pulling **** out of your arse now. Sorry.
                    No, not at all. The man clearly won the fight despite all odds being against him. He wasn’t “the chosen one” he wasn’t the one everyone was expecting, he wasn’t “a-side” backed by big promoters who take officials to dinner the night prior with a wink and a nod. He upset the apple cart and I absolutely love it. All should cheer a success story yet we bash it. Hell, I like Tim too and think no differently of him post fight. He’ll still have a successful career. But in that night he lost plain and simple. Doesn’t matter how. He didn’t overcome his own odds to win against someone he was supposed to. He lost and after two he was completely outclassed. This is why they fight and this will be why Tim gets better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timur78 View Post

Calm down and take your meds mate.
                      Listen Lancelot, most fighters lose at some stage. You don't have to **** on them.
                      I'm sure you wouldn't even step into the ring to face a bloke like Fundora or Tim Tszyu.
                      You like typing things on your little keyboard. I get it.
                      Hush clown. Tsyzu was acting like he is great when he hasn't even accomplished anything of note, led people to believe that he is a throwback fighter of the past when he is clearly not, and was crapping on other fighters himself, so he got what was coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X