Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Dubs Sebastian Fundora 'Unprofessional' As They Trade Barbs Over Burgers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fundora sucks. These very tall slim guys all suck. If they were good, they would fight in higher division.

Fundora has to fight at 154, because he is just so bad, that he must fight much smaller guys.

Only casuals pretend this is a big fight, lol.

Comment

Bundora going Large.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
        Cant believe non of the uk sports networks picked this card up. So dissapointed.
        You don't get Amazon Prime in the UK ?

Comment

Much ado about nothing. I don't even see burgers being unhealthy. It's meat and it's rich in protein which the muscles need, especially in contact sports that require strenuous physical activity. It's natural as opposed to processed powdered brands that are rich in misleading ads.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

You don't get Amazon Prime in the UK ?
            We get amazon prime in uk, but its not being broadcast on the uk prime. Dont know why. Ridiculous
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Fundora sucks. These very tall slim guys all suck. If they were good, they would fight in higher division.

Fundora has to fight at 154, because he is just so bad, that he must fight much smaller guys.

Only casuals pretend this is a big fight, lol.
              I can't believe what you're posting. Did you ever heard about mass muscle, bone density and all that crap? Why do you think Qawi a 5'6" boxer was fighting at lightheavyweight?
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I eat hamburgers made by a Mexican guy who makes amazing three stack burrgers

he is also selling weed, coke, meth etc

he has 5 taco trucks and imports a lot of Mexican stuff

he’s ****ing funny like cantinflas

I like my pinoy guys cuz they knock chit out fast and take me to a pinoy bar so I can drink san Miguel and eat kimilau

Comment

I assumed they were talking **** to each other across the table in a burger place the way the title was written.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

I can't believe what you're posting. Did you ever heard about mass muscle, bone density and all that crap? Why do you think Qawi a 5'6" boxer was fighting at lightheavyweight?
                    I am losing a battle with age I train regularly and my bone density isn’t what it was 30 years ago
                    60 year old me and I take supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Meh. If Fundora was any good, he would fight at 175 at least. We have weight classes not height classes, but he is as tall as big heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X