Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Dubs Sebastian Fundora 'Unprofessional' As They Trade Barbs Over Burgers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tszyu is getting really nervous I think. And he just gave Fundora extra incentive. I got Fundora by decision after he pummels tiny Tzxsyu. I like Tsyzu and he'll never quit but I'm not putting money on the guy here. He doesnt seem special to me, just solid. and unfortunately, 5'8.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
      Tszyu is getting really nervous I think. And he just gave Fundora extra incentive. I got Fundora by decision after he pummels tiny Tzxsyu. I like Tsyzu and he'll never quit but I'm not putting money on the guy here. He doesnt seem special to me, just solid. and unfortunately, 5'8.
      Sooo based on Tszyu's burger comment you think he's gonna get 'pummel by Fundora & lose by decision?
      Lololololol
      Wow

Comment

Cant believe non of the uk sports networks picked this card up. So dissapointed.

Comment

5'8 isn't very short for 154, maybe a bit shorter than average. Anyway, we know Fundora isn't capable of boxing behind his left jab, that just isn't his game. It is going to be a tear-up & Tszyu has faster hands, better technique & harder one punch power. I disagree with the accepted wisdom here. I thought Tszyu v Thurman was a much better fight. Tszyu inside 6.

Comment

I smell an upset. I like the odds.
            Last edited by Slip jab; 03-31-2024, 05:57 PM.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Tszyu has one plan and only one plan…attack the body all night long. Tszyu TKO 9. The new body snatcher.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

This begs the question what kind of sandwich is fit for the champ ? Would Mr. Tszyu criticize a Subway classic Italian with salami and cappicola doused with a zesty vinaigrette?

What breaded delicious invention would Mr. Tszyu endorse??

Comment

'Tszyu has one plan and only one plan…attack the body all night long. Tszyu TKO 9. The new body snatcher.'

Don't agree & TBH don't understand that comment. Fundora will not circle the ring popping the jab, he never has done & he won't start in his world title debut. He will come forward throwing & his head, as well as his body, will be well in Tszyu's range.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

What a wholesome leadup

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                      of course fundora likes his junk food, hes built like a french fry
                      Big guy, big reach, skinny guys fight til they're burger

Comment

Working...
                      X