Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Dubs Sebastian Fundora 'Unprofessional' As They Trade Barbs Over Burgers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sebs burgers

new chain to rival mcdonalds

ive seen floyd stuffing his face with crisps during workouts

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
      None of Tim's business what someone else eats. People the days need to relearn the concept of "mind your own business."
      I think Tszyu is trying to find ways to stay motivated, and also to sell the fight. He's not trying to lose to someone whom he believes is not living the lifestyle of an elite athlete.

Comment

if he is one of these ultra professional guys then eating junk before a fight would get his interest because he would never do it

assuming your opponent will not be up to total scratch would be dangerous tho as lanky has proven he can do damage in a boxing ring

Comment

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake. Tim sounds paranoid, talking just to hear himself talk. He should have offered Fundo some desert.

Comment

I get Fundora. I’m about to strap on some pizza and chicken wings and I’ll make weight in the morning. Calories in calories out. He’s on target. That’s all that matters.

Comment

Lets go Fundora...lets go Rollies...lets go Lara...lets go Brian....lets go Curmel....LETS GO PRIME!!!!

Comment

'He should have offered Fundo some desert'.

What, to buy? Gobi, Sahara?
                trippleupper trippleupper likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
                  I get Fundora. I’m about to strap on some pizza and chicken wings and I’ll make weight in the morning. Calories in calories out. He’s on target. That’s all that matters.
                  Calories in/out when you’re only trying to make weight. This, however, is a world title fight and this could potentially be Fundora’s only shot ever. Junk food is absolutely terrible fuel for an elite level athlete.

If you have crazy raw talent then you could get away with it for a while, but it’ll for sure cut your career short - or give an equally talented opponent the upper hand on you.

Comment

I agree with Sebastian on these one
                    No look hook Slip jab icee icee like this.

Comment

If he makes weight , just stfu and mind your business. There’s video of mayweather going on McDonalds runs at 3am during training camp and he out conditioned everyone he ever fought. So what
                      garfios garfios icee icee like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X