Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Steve Claggett, Subriel Matias vs. Liam Paro, Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia & The 140-pound picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw an interview Claggett did with Boxing World Weekly and came away really impressed with him. He’d be a great boxing analyst and hopefully he’ll get a chance to do that after the exposure and payday he’ll get from fighting Lopez. I’m rooting for the guy to put up a respectable performance.
    JT-Boxing JT-Boxing SteveM SteveM like this.

Comment

Nobody in the division beats Subriel

Comment

Typical TR Bum of The Month stuff. So much for Lopez going after Matias. All these guys do is open their big mouths and lots of bilge comes flowing out.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Yeah it's a poor match-up. Happy now?

FFS - chip on your shoulder or what?
          Haha No chip on my shoulder I'm just being consistent with boxingscene posters. Certain fighters announce they are fighting C level competition and the usual suspects lose their minds and have 10k negative post in 20 minutes. Then other fighters announce C level competition and CRICKETS!!! I'm just mocking those usual suspects that's all.

Comment

Who in god’s name put together this disconcerting drivel? “Lopez is the best of the elite group. Does not pick and choose”? Whaaat?
            “Ortiz ran for 12 rounds”. (Not that Ortiz came in with a masterful game plan, gave Teo a boxing primer and ultimately was robbed of a clear win). No Mas 2.
            Romero and Lopez want Crawford? For what? To serve as punching bags? Yezzzz.
            Please stop insulting us fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Haha No chip on my shoulder I'm just being consistent with boxingscene posters. Certain fighters announce they are fighting C level competition and the usual suspects lose their minds and have 10k negative post in 20 minutes. Then other fighters announce C level competition and CRICKETS!!! I'm just mocking those usual suspects that's all.
              there is such a thing as ignoring people or blocking them so you don't see their posts - you aren't the website fireman putting out all the perceived fires - or do you like that role?

There's racism in society we know that so bound to be racist posters here but personally I come here for a bit of escapism

Comment

I hear you Mr M trust me I do. I would love to escape ignorant people too but unfortunately they tend to follow us no matter where we go. So instead of keep running from the fire I run towards it with a can of gasoline and a matchbook. These folks have to be dealt with head on and just not be ignored!

Comment

To everyone from Canada, I am sorry for not knowing who Steve Claggett is.

Comment

He likely ain’t beating Teo, and may get KO’d in highlight fashion with his style, but he’s gonna bring it, that’s for sure.

War Claggett

Is he still fighting the 11th?

Comment

Originally posted by Makito MomSaki View Post
                      Who in god’s name put together this disconcerting drivel? “Lopez is the best of the elite group. Does not pick and choose”? Whaaat?
                      “Ortiz ran for 12 rounds”. (Not that Ortiz came in with a masterful game plan, gave Teo a boxing primer and ultimately was robbed of a clear win). No Mas 2.
                      Romero and Lopez want Crawford? For what? To serve as punching bags? Yezzzz.
                      Please stop insulting us fans.
                      They definitely like to pretend that when Teo went to the corner and called Ortiz, that Ortiz didn't step to him and batter him. He could have punched more, but he also could have pulled a Shakur and punched less. We now know that Teo v Shakur will be a war of which one counts as the A-side, and that Teo don't want any of that anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X