Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Steve Claggett, Subriel Matias vs. Liam Paro, Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia & The 140-pound picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Steve Claggett, Subriel Matias vs. Liam Paro, Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia & The 140-pound picture

With four high-profile 140-pound champions and a fifth who floats among divisions, it's rare for a month to pass without one of them in the ring. On the occasion of Saturday night's WBA super-welterweight title defense by Rolly Romero versus Mexico's Isaac "Pitbull" Cruz and news breaking Friday that champion Teofimo Lopez will defend his WBO belt against Steve Claggett June 29 in Miami, the time is right to re-assess the wealth of talent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd much rather Lopez vs Matias and Paro vs Claggett , with the winner of Lopez/ Matias fighting the winner of Haney vs Garcia. That's what should be happening.

Come on boxing , make big things happen.

Comment

As a Canadian, I love Steve Claggett. He'll come ready and be durable, but this is a tall task.

Comment

Man GTFOH Teo is fighting a 35 yr old that has a record of 38-7 ??????????? WHAT????????? Where's the outrage???? Where are the pitchforks???? Where's the fire and brimstone????? Teo is a free agent that could've fought Matias or Haney next or maybe even Tank this summer. Bytch move bro. C'mon everybody join me in condemning Teo like we do Tank and Shakur. C'mon now, not all at once!!! hahahahaha fuqing clowns

Comment

Originally posted by JT-Boxing View Post
          As a Canadian, I love Steve Claggett. He'll come ready and be durable, but this is a tall task.
          Also as a Canadian...you never know which lopez is coming. Head case could show up and gift Canada a belt lmao

But this is an awful fight ffs.

Comment

Trash fight for Teo. He will get a high reel KO to raise his profile.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-Boxing View Post
              I'm from Hamilton and I'm going to be honest, I have never heard of Steve...I know most of the Cdn guys of all levels (eg. Rolls, Butler, the Eastern European ones out of Montreal).

It doesn't figure to be a long night for Teo, but he sometimes fights at the level of the opposition, so you never know.

Comment

teo basically priced himself out of everyone is that it lol

hearn said teo wanted 10 mil his fights now but barely managed to fill the small room in his big hometown lol

oh dear

the takeover has stalled looks like

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Trash fight for Teo. He will get a high reel KO to raise his profile.
                  yep but at this point the writing is pretty much on the wall for where Teo's career is ultimately headed and it's still the same place it always been. If he can't get a big fight with Tank he goes on to get schooled by Haney whom he's now let develop into a bigger more physical and talented specimen..

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                    Man GTFOH Teo is fighting a 35 yr old that has a record of 38-7 ??????????? WHAT????????? Where's the outrage???? Where are the pitchforks???? Where's the fire and brimstone????? Teo is a free agent that could've fought Matias or Haney next or maybe even Tank this summer. Bytch move bro. C'mon everybody join me in condemning Teo like we do Tank and Shakur. C'mon now, not all at once!!! hahahahaha fuqing clowns
                    It's a crap fight from a guy who is coming off getting exposed again.
                    DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X