Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Hopefully I Can Do a Mike Tyson on Sebastian Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Hopefully I Can Do a Mike Tyson on Sebastian Fundora

Looking relaxed at Wednesday's Grand Arrivals and public workouts at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Tim Tszyu was unfazed as Saturday's junior middlweight title fight with 6-foot-5 southpaw Sebastian Fundora approaches.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-27-2024, 09:53 PM.

Could be a fun fight,,,, Wish Amazon was using it to promote their boxing schedule by allowing everyone to enjoy it.

Comment

Is Amazon even involved besides putting it on their streaming site ?

Comment

Tszyu by TKO 10 in a war

Comment

Crazy af that 2 of 3 tranny als ppv (lol) headliners are non pbc fighters lmfao Al begged Australia for Tszyu and he begged GB/dazn for Munguia

Good boy

Comment

Why Mike

Do a Brian Mendoza would be more apropos, no ?

Comment

Watching Fundora fight Ocampo I think Tim is going to go through him like a dose of salts, stoppage inside 6 rounds, his defence is not much and he gets hit clean, he leans in, not a fast puncher nor a hard puncher, I just think Tim will blow him away.

Comment

Tim after the fight:

I was gonna rip his heart out, I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been, there's no one can stop me. Terence is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander—he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sugar Ray, I'm Roberto Duran, there's no one like me, I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart, I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.
                mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

I’d like to see Sebastian win but I feel tszyu has this. Either way I hope it’s a war

Comment

Looking forward to this one a have a nice bet on funduro I can see him win , i think think 2 weeks is not enough time for getting ready for throwing ur punches with great technique over 8 inches up , I like the odds of 4 to 1 ,should be a fun night of boxing , I also feel he is coming in looking for a ko ,what happens when tszyu keeps getting clipped and can't find his range will he say no mas or continue looking for the one punch , Mendoza got a lucky punch in a fight he was losing and couldn't reach fundoras chin , I like tszyu the fact he is fighting people U think can beat him no fear

Comment

Working...
                    X