No announcement yet.

Tims manager wants to vacate to fight Spence instead of Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I’m surprised the usual suspects aren’t all over this thread calling this a blatant duck and all types of other names.

We all know there’s some fighters held to higher standards who wouldn’t be able to get away with such a duck.
    I for one certainly hope it becomes Tszyu vs Crawford because Spence hasn't shown anything since his last loss to be worth getting a title shot in 158 over Bud.

However that being said, I think the fact that Tim's fanboys (if he even has any) aren't exactly clamouring him as the Face of Boxing or PFP or ATG or whatever helps compared to the usual Canelo etc move.

Comment

Tim's not damaged enough for Crawford to fight.

He'll wait until Tim has detached retina or broken eye socket or inflamed haemorrhoids or somesuch.
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Crawford is used to fights of a higher magnitude, Zoo isn't. After Fundora one high profile fight, then go after TC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post

Ennis anyone.?
          And your point being?

Comment

This is why the WBC shouldn't be sanctioning Tszyu - Fundora. With two belts it gives him the option to vacate one. Would be **** if that happens. I want to see Tszyu - Crawford.
            Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

Tim is punking out. Disappointing.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Why is everyone assume Spence wants Tszyu next?

Comment

I normally wouldn't mind one fight in between for build up but Spence was not remotely competitive with Crawford and looks to be past his best that I don't see that fight making sense.

Combined with Crawford's team ruling most everyone out it's tough to see Tszyu amd Crawford not being the next fight if Tszyu wins in good fashion.

Comment

Spence is a bigger draw than Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post

Spence was weight drained. Doesn't count
                      Well then Tim/Spence is a better fight right? Because you can't have it both ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X