No announcement yet.

Madrimov - Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madrimov - Spence

With Crawford targeting the Tszyu - Fundora winner, if Spence is serious about continuing his career then he should aim for WBA titleholder and TBRB #2 Israil Madrimov.

Madrimov showed excellent head movement, intelligent pressure and punch selection against Kurbanov. It's undoubtedly a hard fight for Spence, but were he to win it would make a legitimate case for a Crawford rematch.

If he had really wanted the Crawford rematch he could have forced it by now. He had a rematch clause.

Comment

I'm not watching that.
      Not again.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      PryorHawk PryorHawk likes this.

Comment

I'm not even sure we see Errol fight again at this point.

If he fights again I wouldnt be mad at Errol vs BCC. BCC has been inactive since the Mell L iirc & has an amateur W over Errol.

Comment

Too high risk low reward for errol. At this point errol is taking cash out fights only

Comment

I can't see Spence going back to facing guys that aren't "stars" themselves. He's used to that Crawford paycheck and would look to pick a fight with an equal level drawing power that can generate similar money.

Honestly, a solid fight for Spence at this point would be against Thurman. Thurman's activity level is probably on par with the damage Spence took against Crawford. I think they would make a good fight and Thurman, not what he once was, is still a name to put against Errol if he wants to try a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Too high risk low reward for errol. At this point errol is taking cash out fights only
              That bum has been making big money fights his whole career. He was a pbc golden child beating thurmans leftovers and getting best tf up by Crawford. He should fight madrimov, whoever that is
              dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Poor Spence. You want him to face another bigger, stronger, switch hitter? I don't know what, if anything, he's got left, and I think that's a tough fight for him anyways. I'd rather he fight a softer touch to rebuild his confidence first, if he's going to fight again. At this point he likely needs to retire otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                X