Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UKAD And BBBC Reportedly Win Appeal To Lift Benn's Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badly advised ! He should have took his argument to those that matter , BBBOC , this saga would be over by now!

Comment

Iron Ham Danza has been correcting every post and nit picking every word as if that mitigates Benns guilt. He acts like its his ox is getting gored.
      MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Can he appeal the appeal? I don't know the process but suspect Benn has his ouija board out trying to reach Johnny Cochran right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

As I said to you months ago this was going to play out exactly like this and he's likely to get a backdated ban just like Fury.

Honestly I'm surprised you didn't go into hiding the amount of caping you've done for Benn.
          Why would I do that? #1 I dislike Benn so I’m not “caping” for him in any capacity. I’m merely following the process of what’s actually happened.

UKAD/BBBoC won the appeal. That’s all there is to it. It’s now ban time more than likely.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Badly advised ! He should have took his argument to those that matter , BBBOC , this saga would be over by now!
            He already did that. Can you not read?

What decision do you think they appealed? The one they lost in a hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Can he appeal the appeal? I don't know the process but suspect Benn has his ouija board out trying to reach Johnny Cochran right now.
              I don’t think so but imagine if he did and won the appeal to overturn the appeal

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Iron Ham Danza has been correcting every post and nit picking every word as if that mitigates Benns guilt. He acts like its his ox is getting gored.
                Hamza a real ****er to **** with bro, but you ain't wrong.

Why are you being so militant Danny Boy? This don't seem like a big deal to me.

TBH, it seems more like when a tard knows they're right but you **** with them and tell them they're wrong. Tards are usually really quick to say oh I am wrong, because they used to it, but when they're right boy they knuckle down hard.

Not that I mean to call you a tard, just that level of stubbornness and absoluteness I have only experienced from tards. I don't even mean to say you are wrong or nothing, just dude, being right that important? Your **** made sense, let it defend itself. IMO.

I respect your ability to go hard, but why here? Let dumb****s make dumb**** posts and believe dumb**** things.

Or don't, IDGAF actually, I'm just a curious **** over there

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Iron Ham Danza has been correcting every post and nit picking every word as if that mitigates Benns guilt. He acts like it’s his ox is getting gored.
                  Because no one has the brain capacity to follow a very basic case it seems. Almost everyone making comment on it is misinformed and talking factually incorrect nonsense.

That’s not nitpicking that called saying what actually happened.

And why would I care about mitigating Benn’s guilt?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Hamza a real ****er to **** with bro, but you ain't wrong.

Why are you being so militant Danny Boy? This don't seem like a big deal to me.

TBH, it seems more like when a tard knows they're right but you **** with them and tell them they're wrong. Tards are usually really quick to say oh I am wrong, because they used to it, but when they're right boy they knuckle down hard.

Not that I mean to call you a tard, just that level of stubbornness and absoluteness I have only experienced from tards. I don't even mean to say you are wrong or nothing, just dude, being right that important? Your **** made sense, let it defend itself. IMO.

I respect your ability to go hard, but why here? Let dumb****s make dumb**** posts and believe dumb**** things.

Or don't, IDGAF actually, I'm just a curious **** over there
                    I don’t know man Maybe it’s just my brain struggling to cope with people talking nonsense. I can’t cope with people talking about something they’re misinformed on. I do struggle with things that don’t make sense in general.

So if someone says “look at this red painting” when I can clearly see it’s blue I have to get to the bottom of why you’re saying non sensical crap.

Kind of applies here with this Conor Benn stuff surrounding the hearing he had. People keep saying he didn’t have a hearing, when….He did, objectively, I can’t not correct it

I don’t much care. It’s been overturned now. And now Benn is f ucked

Comment

Something went wrong with the edit so I'll just post again:

I didn't mean to imply those disagreeing with Iron are wrong or dumb****s, I was speaking from a position of sharing his perspective and not understanding why he feels like he need to defend it.

I am an Irish-Puerto Rican American. I really don't know much of **** about regional british drugs officiating of any kind. Last I knew UKAD was too under funded to matter so I just stopped paying attention to them. So I'm just watching and learning from y'all. I didn't mean to make a comment on which side I agree with, if you took something I said as agreeing or disagreeing with you about Benn and PEDS and ****, my bad, I didn't mean it that way.

No dog in this race homies, just curious why Iron Dan's going all Iron on your asses.

Comment

Working...
                      X