No announcement yet.

Everything That Makes Benny Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
    Biggest thing that makes him great are..........
    Sounds mysterious

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Sounds mysterious
      Sounds like you swallow like a good fanboy, so there's that

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Sounds like you swallow like a good fanboy, so there's that
        Ok
        Let's follow your gay AF fantasy to its logical conclusion.

We must BOTH be GAY AF for our hero.

(Like I said, I am just following your road to ruin....)

Your hero pats you on the head when you're done servicing him. Say how he will one day rise up from under Nelo's shadow.

He has no legacy
        No resume worth mentioning
        His best W (Plant UD12) is a Nelo throwaway.....
        Did you thank him for the custom made kneedpads ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Ok
          Let's follow your gay AF fantasy to its logical conclusion.

We must BOTH be GAY AF for our hero.

(Like I said, I am just following your road to ruin....)

Your hero pats you on the head when you're done servicing him. Say how he will one day rise up from under Nelo's shadow.

He has no legacy
          No resume worth mentioning
          His best W (Plant UD12) is a Nelo throwaway.....
          Did you thank him for the custom made kneedpads ?

More fanboi halfaf.ag drizzle coming out your mouth. Yall Cabelo Cawksuckers are weird.

Real boxing fans want to see the fight. You fcukbois make excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

I do know, that Benavidez is not a sophisticated pressure fighter 'Like I said? Benavidez I estimate is fighting two full weight classes below, his more natural fighting weight'.

And this is one of the major factors why he is doing well within the 168 pound division. 'Benavidez skill for skill, overall most likely ranks outside Alvarez's top-10 best fighters he has ever fought in terms of pure technical skill'.

Note: But I agree? If Alvarez wants to prove his current dominance at 168 pounds 'Then the Benavidez fights is the fight to make, at some point in the future'.

If you stay Champion long enough in the sport of boxing, like Alvarez has at 168 pounds 'There is always going to be that next IT BOY which, people demand you must fight'.

Benavidez is the current IT BOY within the 168 pound division 'IT BOYS come and go'.

Note: I believe stylistically Benavidez is straight up Alvarez's street 'Similar to the way Kelly Pavlik was straight up Bernard Hopkins street'.

It may be difficult for people to perceive this right now 'But anybody who analyses fights in-depth, will understand Benavidez is good enough to make the fight competitive, but in the style fight he will bring vs Alvarez? He most likely will find it very difficult to win rounds consistently' etc.
            Just by pure activity benavidez should win. And that's why he probably doesn't like the match up. So why not Morrell Jr? He's the mandatory for the last 3 years. I bet you if it an unknown English man he would have fought him already.
            Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Just by pure activity benavidez should win. And that's why he probably doesn't like the match up. So why not Morrell Jr? He's the mandatory for the last 3 years. I bet you if it an unknown English man he would have fought him already.
              In this style of fight, it is the activity combined with Benavidez's lower level skill 'Which I believe will be the reason, Alvarez can win'.

Alvarez does need a fighter to pressure him, and 'Attempt to trap him, in my opinion to bring the best out of his game'.

Note: The fight is most likely right about now at fever pitch 'If Alvarez wants to prove his dominance at 168 pounds, he has to face the next IT BOY of the 168 pound division. If a fighter stays Champion long enough, this is how people expect Champion's of Alvarez's calibre to behave'.

But I still think that Benavidez if he really wants this fight, should confront Alvarez in physical reality 'The stage is set, it is right there. I don't think Alvarez is going to be difficult to find or get close to come fight week of Munguia vs Alvarez'.

If Benavidez does not turn up to that fight, or confront Alvarez 'Then this shows for me, that he is content just to play around through the media'.

Alvarez is the Undisputed Champion, he does not need to confront any fighter at 168 pounds 'They need to confront him' etc.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-02-2024, 07:11 AM.

Comment

I do know, that Benavidez is not a sophisticated pressure fighter 'Like I said? Benavidez I estimate is fighting two full weight classes below, his more natural fighting weight'.

And this is one of the major factors why he is doing well within the 168 pound division. 'Benavidez skill for skill, overall most likely ranks outside Alvarez's top-10 best fighters he has ever fought in terms of pure technical skill'.

Note: But I agree? If Alvarez wants to prove his current dominance at 168 pounds 'Then the Benavidez fights is the fight to make, at some point in the future'.

If you stay Champion long enough in the sport of boxing, like Alvarez has at 168 pounds 'There is always going to be that next IT BOY which, people demand you must fight'.

Benavidez is the current IT BOY within the 168 pound division 'IT BOYS come and go'.

Note: I believe stylistically Benavidez is straight up Alvarez's street 'Similar to the way Kelly Pavlik was straight up Bernard Hopkins street'.

It may be difficult for people to perceive this right now 'But anybody who analyses fights in-depth, will understand Benavidez is good enough to make the fight competitive, but in the style fight he will bring vs Alvarez? He most likely will find it very difficult to win rounds consistently' etc.
                Last time Canelo fought the 'IT BOY' was GGG at MW, and lost the first clearly on the Compubox scorecards, second was more even. Canelo is the product of good marketing against mediocre opposition. Canelo was very limited against Bivol, showed no adaptability, slow feet, mediocre power, loads up on his punches instead of letting them flow, single punches instead of combinations, mediocre gastank, was not prepared/able to dig in and make it competitive but was happy with the check after round 2. His style only works when he comes in being the bigger stronger man, which is how all his matches have been setup except Bivol.
                Last edited by Haka; 04-02-2024, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haka View Post

Last time Canelo fought the 'IT BOY' was GGG at MW, and lost the first clearly on the Compubox scorecards, second was more even. Canelo is the product of good marketing against mediocre opposition. Canelo was very limited against Bivol, showed no adaptability, slow feet, mediocre power, loads up on his punches instead of letting them flow. His style only works when he comes in being the bigger stronger man, which is how all his matches have been setup except Bivol.
                  Golovkin was more than a IT BOY, but yes those fights were competitive 'Golovkin is also a superior fighter to Benavidez skill for skill'.

Benavidez stylistically is straight up Alvarez's street 'He is good enough to make the fight competitive, but? He is has not really shown that he is good enough in the area's of boxing, which have always challenged Alvarez'.

Note: For the most part of Alvarez's career, yes he has relied on being the big man on fight night 'Especially within the lower weight classes. But once he moved up to 160 to 168 pounds, I believe Alvarez has been competing closer to his more natural fighting weight'.

Still Alvarez has a vast amount of experience, and has fought fighters who skill for skill 'Are by far superior to Benavidez'.

This is a competitive fight, but it is not the most difficult fight stylistically for Alvarez to prepare for etc.

garfios garfios Haka Haka like this.

Comment

In this style of fight, it is the activity combined with Benavidez's lower level skill 'Which I believe will be the reason, Alvarez can win'.

Alvarez does need a fighter to pressure him, and 'Attempt to trap him, in my opinion to bring the best out of his game'.

Note: The fight is most likely right about now at fever pitch 'If Alvarez wants to prove his dominance at 168 pounds, he has to face the next IT BOY of the 168 pound division. If a fighter stays Champion long enough, this is how people expect Champion's of Alvarez's calibre to behave'.

But I still think that Benavidez if he really wants this fight, should confront Alvarez in physical reality 'The stage is set, it is right there. I don't think Alvarez is going to be difficult to find or get close to come fight week of Munguia vs Alvarez'.

If Benavidez does not turn up to that fight, or confront Alvarez 'Then this shows for me, that he is content just to play around through the media'.

Alvarez is the Undisputed Champion, he does not need to confront any fighter at 168 pounds 'They need to confront him' etc.
                    I think canelo has a better chance of beating benavidez than Morell jr, but calling him a "low-level skill-wise" is a stretch, he's a world-level fighter, not the likes canelo has been facing from the UK, the guy can punch and stamina to spare, if the fight happens he's going to push ginger to where no other has taken him before.

Comment

Golovkin was more than a IT BOY, but yes those fights were competitive 'Golovkin is also a superior fighter to Benavidez skill for skill'.

Benavidez stylistically is straight up Alvarez's street 'He is good enough to make the fight competitive, but? He is has not really shown that he is good enough in the area's of boxing, which have always challenged Alvarez'.

Note: For the most part of Alvarez's career, yes he has relied on being the big man on fight night 'Especially within the lower weight classes. But once he moved up to 160 to 168 pounds, I believe Alvarez has been competing closer to his more natural fighting weight'.

Still Alvarez has a vast amount of experience, and has fought fighters who skill for skill 'Are by far superior to Benavidez'.

This is a competitive fight, but it is not the most difficult fight stylistically for Alvarez to prepare for etc.
                      And yet, he doesn't want to face him.

Comment

Working...
                      X