No announcement yet.

Everything That Makes Benny Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 100million View Post

Ya da ya da ya da. What makes Benavidez so great?

i'm wating for your answer.

Is it his bum filled resume?
    The depths of their reluctance is comedy gold.

''What makes a fighter great ?''
    Coming from a so called fight fan........

Becomes clueless once a boogeyman is called out.

Comment

• The Sorrycle is doing a better duck impression

Medina 85% KO rate (Whodina ?)
      Gavril 80% (Whoril ?)
      Dirrell 73% (Plant KHTFO)
      Angulo 82% (Whogulo ?)
      Lemieux 83% (The worst possible version)

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

You aren’t reading my comment fully. I said “prime”. None of those guys are well known power punchers except Lemieux and he should have had a walker when he fought David.
        When David fights Beterbiev. You will see a real challenge, though I think Bivol will out point Benividas. Don’t know if they will give him the win though.
        I posted KO %. That is a better definition than' well known power punches' whatever the hell that means. Prime is not relevant like I tried to explain which you ignored. Power is the last thing to go, even past prime punches still punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

I posted KO %. That is a better definition than' well known power punches' whatever the hell that means. Prime is not relevant like I tried to explain which you ignored. Power is the last thing to go, even past prime punches still punch.
          Another moron………………Your reasoning is of a women. It’s not to late. What are your pronouns?

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Another moron………………Your reasoning is of a women. It’s not to late. What are your pronouns?
            So when your argument is torn to shreds just resort to insults. Lovely.

Comment

• Canelo couldn't even dent a washed up 2 weight class lighter charlo

What do you think benevidez wojdlve done to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Canelo couldn't even dent a washed up 2 weight class lighter charlo

What do you think benevidez wojdlve done to him?
                Nelo got Plant out of there
                Plant got Dirrell out of there
                Benny, UD12

Comment

• Can Boogeyman fans imagine Nelo having that sad resume

Mentioning how ending a washed up and bloated LeMeh was a quality W !!!!

Comment

So when your argument is torn to shreds just resort to insults. Lovely.
                    No, but when you dismiss FACTS. I realize I’m dealing with a person who’s describing her “feelings” about boxing. So go off and play young lady. The adults are talking.

Comment

He has been showing those skills and attributes since he started boxing that is why he became a champion at a younger age than Canelo and less fights.

In the ring he can literally do it all. Box, brawl, pressure, patience when required.

He has

Size
                      Speed
                      Power
                      Aggression
                      Accuracy
                      High volume
                      Endurance
                      Combination punching
                      Durability
                      High ring IQ
                      Sold defense
                      Great reflexes
                      Natural fighting instinct

Despite what the haters say he is about as complete a fighter as you can get. Don't take my work for it. Canelo also agrees with me, that is why he refuses to step in the ring with him.

He has also proven all this in the ring by dominating everyone he has faced. His resume is leagues better than Canelo's was after 28 fights. Canelo was still fighting mexican cab drivers.
                      Benavidez skill for skill is nowhere near proven as Alvarez.

Benavidez is rated outside Alvarez's top-10 fighters he has ever fought 'Skill for skill' i.e Meaning Alvarez has fought many more superior pure boxers skill for skill than Benavidez.

Alvarez will be the most formidable, best boxer Benavidez has ever fought skill for skill.

Stylistically, this fight is straight up Alvarez's street 'Don't get carried away with Benavidez's aggression, or how he has bulled former opponents. This is highly influenced by him fighting I estimate two full weight classes below his more natural fighting weight, which is working out for him so far but? I don't think Benavidez will be able to bull Alvarez's like certain people claim'.

Note: Benavidez has not shown in his career, that he is good enough in the area's at Elite and World level which are most of the time the differential 'Against a fighter of Alvarez's calibre'.

The fight will for sure be a competitive fight, because 'For long as Benavidez is in the fight, he is most likely going to be directly confronting and putting serious pressure on Alvarez'.

If Alvarez stylistically had a choice, to fight a pressure fighter or 'A fighter with a great movement, speed, combinations and defense. Alvarez is choosing to fight a pressure fighter'.

Benvidez is still a challenging fight for Alvarez, but not quite to the level which certain folk believe 'This fight stylistically is street up Alvarez's street' etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-30-2024, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X