Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford to Retain WBO Welterweight Title Ahead of Junior Middleweight Title Tilt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Fundora have a chance against Tszyu? Nobody expects a Crawford-Fundora fight. Stranger things have happened, but Tim will probably beat the tall guy. Crawford is another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Woaaaah
      Wait a minute
      You're a Bud Crawford Fan now?
      You mean the same guy you called stanky legged "Spud Crawford"?
      The Loser?
      The Bum that can't fight
      The same Crawford who has the worst trainer in Bomac
      Hmmmm
      Things are really different in 2024
      So Tell me
      AJ needs to keep the momentum rollin also
      or just Spud Crawford?
      Don’t make me come to Miami and make u hide like the pu$$y u are again don’t ever quote me u bum lmao

Comment

Bud vs Tszyu is a great fight and I look forward to it. I got Bud by stoppage but Tszyu is a damn good fighter, would not surprise me to see a FOTY.

Comment

Why not fight boots as a stay busy fight!
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

WBO guy & Bud are like a poormans WBC guy & Canelo so not surprised.

I wish belt groups showed more integrity every once & awhile & wouldn't bs so much tho. Lets keep 147 moving & let guys on the come up fight for the belt. Let Bud shop for his biggest opportunity which everyone knows isn't at 147 anymore.
            Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-27-2024, 09:55 AM.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Don’t make me come to Miami and make u hide like the pu$$y u are again don’t ever quote me u bum lmao
              When provided with Facts!
              That's all you do...
              Just call ppl names like bum loser etc
              The point is the Bud AJ predictions were all wrong
              Lmfao

Comment

Hell yeah , I'd love to see the winner of this versus Crawford.

Comment

Doesn't seem like a big deal. Vargas moved up to challenge for a belt and didn't get stripped, was able to move back down and defend it. Navarette has held onto his WBO title while he tries his luck in the division above. Charlo only got stripped when he moved up to face Canelo because he had overdue mandatories.

One of the few exceptions was when Rigo moved up to fight Loma, they stripped him of his SBW title even though he came back to the division for his next fight. But the boxing establishment seemed to really hate Rigo.

Belts becoming available isn't always a good thing. The belts just got freed up at 135 and as a consequence we got Stevenson vs de los Santos in a fight everybody hated, Navarette vs Berinchyk (neither of them are among the best in the division) and Loma vs Kambosos. 147 isn't that strong right now, extra belts won't lead to any great fights, I don't think having a random British guy face a shot American guy for a vacant WBO belt is gonna make the division any better.
                  Last edited by Clegg; 03-27-2024, 12:07 PM.
                  crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
                    But when canelo does it you’ll crybabies wanna complain lmao you’ll are embarrassing
                    This is the correct answer.

Also, NSB would normally say that the WBO was corrupt, like they did when the belt orgs allowed Canelo to sit on titles after he moved up twice. None of that is heard when it’s Crawford.

Comment

Don't see the problem. If you have an outstanding mandatory obligation that you're skipping to make the fight, you get stripped. If you don't, you don't. Bud has fulfilled his WBO mandatories regularly for years.

And it leaves more options for good fights. If WBO forced him to vacate, he'd either have to move up officially to 154 for good and scatter the belts, at which point a Boots fight is over, or else he's maybe stuck fighting some other random guys at 147 too. If he loses the WBO 147 belt and Fundora pulls off the upset, it's better for him to have the options for going back to 147, since if Fundora wins there's not really a consensus #1 guy. Bud wants money fights at this point in his career. He's going to go for the fight that pays the most, and if you want good fights, it's better he keeps the leverage to make the good fights worth paying for.

Comment

Working...
                      X