Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford to Retain WBO Welterweight Title Ahead of Junior Middleweight Title Tilt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be great to see Crawford/Tszyu... but IMO would be ideal for Terrance
    to have a stay-busy fight beforehand. Never good for any fighter to stay dormant.
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

If this was canelo oh my god, the blakk command the critics would be going insane hating and criticizing canelo
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
        This is how a G moves. Take note, imposters.
        But when canelo does it you’ll crybabies wanna complain lmao you’ll are embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
          If this was canelo oh my god, the blakk command the critics would be going insane hating and criticizing canelo
          If Canelo suddenly shows the guts to request to fight the winner of Beterbiev vs Bivol, forget Benavidez I'd praise him with all my heart. The problem is that ever since he last challenged 175 and lost, he hasn't done **** worth noting at 168 while holding the belt hostage.

Comment

I guess he needs the belt to jump the queue. But the winner could get injured so delaying the fight could be 9 months away. When's the mandatory? Who's the mandatory?

Comment

I hope Fundora pulls the upset, just so I can hear Bud try to explain how a fight with Fundora is better than Boots!!!

Comment

It seems like Crawford, who rightfully won all the titles in the ring by beating a fellow P4P'er along with being rated P4P #1, is not being afforded nearly the "untouchable" status that Canelo enjoyed, and still enjoys, to do whatever the hell he wants without ANY of his titles being touched. Quite a double standard, IMO. Why? I am not a Crawford drum-beater and I actually rate Inoue above him in P4P rating, just as I picked Monster over Canelo, when he was supposedly #1, but hey, fair is fair. Canelo has been rightly removed from P4P #1 and remains untouchable as far as titles go.

Comment

Ah yes, Canelo Alvarez the victim.
                  landotter landotter JLC JLC like this.

Comment

We all know Mexicans are counted not as white , only white man in boxing that was half decent was fury and look how much the fat fraud was blown up and over hyped , and all he was is far giant with poor sloppy technique ,he was the most over rated fighter ever , black fighters don't get any credit and colour dominate sports , stop with ur racists chit

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                      Great news. TC needs to stay active keep the momentum Rollin
                      Woaaaah
                      Wait a minute
                      You're a Bud Crawford Fan now?
                      You mean the same guy you called stanky legged "Spud Crawford"?
                      The Loser?
                      The Bum that can't fight
                      The same Crawford who has the worst trainer in Bomac
                      Hmmmm
                      Things are really different in 2024
                      So Tell me
                      AJ needs to keep the momentum rollin also
                      or just Spud Crawford?

Comment

Working...
                      X