Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford to Retain WBO Welterweight Title Ahead of Junior Middleweight Title Tilt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford to Retain WBO Welterweight Title Ahead of Junior Middleweight Title Tilt

Terence Crawford will reportedly be allowed to retain his WBO welterweight title even as he moves up to junior middleweight, where he will be the mandatory challenger of the winner of Saturday's fight between Tim Tszyu and Sebastian Fundora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great news. TC needs to stay active keep the momentum Rollin

Comment

Smh just vacate it

Comment

Bud needs another fight before then. Moving up for a title after sitting on the shelf isn't ideal. A stay busy fight, a blown up never was.
        PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Another six months minimum of waiting around is good news nowadays. That's assuming the winner of the Fundora/Tszyu fight won't incur any injury and they don't deserve ample rest for their next fight. It could be like Spence rushing Brook for their fight after getting blasted by Golovkin.

Would be nice if TC takes a stay busy fight while waiting.

I'm not impressed.
          Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

At this point Crawford will/should never fight at 147 again so why even bother to keep the belt? Surprisingly I guess he isn't as confident as I thought he'd be in winning the match. And as expected Crawford might fight around summer again, and another year of one fight a year.

Also, not that it really matters but is he at least going to vacate WBC and WBA belts so the dormant and dead 147 actually gets something moving in the mean time?

Comment

I love a Crawford vs Tszyu fight!!

Comment

Bud should have an interim fight n get busy I agree.
                Either way I’m pretty anxious to see him face Tim. Imagine he does win and goes on to be undisputed again? That would be one of the great achievements in the sport; a 3 weight undisputed champ

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Bud needs another fight before then. Moving up for a title after sitting on the shelf isn't ideal. A stay busy fight, a blown up never was.
                  Greats don't need warm-ups they just perform, if Tim wins go straight into him.
                  Don2021 Don2021 Gillie Gillie like this.

Comment

This is how a G moves. Take note, imposters.

Comment

Working...
                    X