Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu vs. Fundora PBC Card 'Just Available In The United States' Via Amazon Prime Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Yea just like you weren't paying on paying your grandmother for the 100$ monthly rent for the basement or for your monthly grinder subscription
    You PBC boys get so angry when someone doesn't want to spend money on a **** card.

"Just say you broke doe, just say you broke doe" One interesting fight isn't worth my money.

I got a mortgage and a child. I'm smart with my money. Something I doubt you'd understand.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

You PBC boys get so angry when someone doesn't want to spend money on a **** card.

"Just say you broke doe, just say you broke doe" One interesting fight isn't worth my money.

I got a mortgage and a child. I'm smart with my money. Something I doubt you'd understand.
      You're totally right my financially challenged friend. I do not know what it's like to have to decide between paying my mortgage and feeding my child or buying a 70$ PPV fight. I cannot fathom having to contemplate such life decisions over a 70$ purchase. Man I'm by far the richest guy in the world (and I really mean by farrrrr) but 70$ isn't going to make or break me. I guess you wouldn't understand cuz you broke doe...doe....doeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Man I'm by far the richest guy in the world (and I really mean by farrrrr)

u worth a trillion bucks?

Comment

I still feel this is a fine "dip your toe in the ocean" event for Amazon to get started on. See how the purchases go. See how the technical side of the event plays out. It as already lost a bit of the name brand it was supposed to have, so let's just let the event play out and see how Amazon responds.

As for the fights, no upsets seen here.

Comment

Working...
          X