Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu vs. Fundora PBC Card 'Just Available In The United States' Via Amazon Prime Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

That fight is on both DAZN & Prime
    This is an Amazon production that you can purchase and watch through Dazn but 100% of the proceeds are going to Amazon
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

This is an Amazon production that you can purchase and watch through Dazn but 100% of the proceeds are going to Amazon
      Yes I know, but like I said it’s on both
      DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        "The next scheduled Prime Video pay-per-view is undisputed super-middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez defending his four belts against Mexican countryman and unbeaten former 154-pound champion Jaime Munguia on May 4 – Cinco de Mayo weekend."

I read that this fight is being broadcast by DAZN.
        It's also gonna be on dazn cause haymon begged dazn and Oscar for Munguia

Comment

Not that hard to find a stream honestly.

Comment

One of the things I'm curious about is whether they will have the usual streaming issues. I'm on a 2 gig fiber connection with a top line mesh router, and still get frequent lagging and quality issues, especially from ESPN. Showtime also was pretty bad about about allowing pauses and replays. So I'm curious how much of Prime Video's streaming infrastructure will get used, or if this is just a distribution agreement. If they can offer cards in better streaming quality, that will help them make an impact. If not...

Comment

This card is only available on Prime .Mungia Will be on both .

Comment

If the PBC card will be available on DAZN, which is worldwide, then I don't know why this would be of so much concern.

Comment

Originally posted by rickJen View Post
                  If the PBC card will be available on DAZN, which is worldwide, then I don't know why this would be of so much concern.
                  Canelo/Munguia will be available on DAZN, but Tszyu/Fundora won't be.
                  DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

It's also gonna be on dazn cause haymon begged dazn and Oscar for Munguia
                    Awwww...it's sleepy time and you must be starting to dream already. I'll be into tuck you in momentarily sweet child!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      lmfao well, it's not like I planned on paying for it anyways but still....lmfao
                      Yea just like you weren't paying on paying your grandmother for the 100$ monthly rent for the basement or for your monthly grinder subscription

Comment

Working...
                      X