Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez vs Gvozdyk, Tough fight for Bena.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Hope your all here to explain what went wrong with Bivol’s plan once Artur gets the final piece of unification
    Has Bivol ever fought a fighter as strong as Artur , who can box and hurt
    Richard’s gave him a hard time , Smith Jr had him doing the funky chicken
    Was scared to knock out Canelo because of return fire
    Bivol ain’t doing chit against King Artur
    Yep, fighting Arthur is like catching an incoming train. 10 meters , 5 meters , you feel fine but when the train hits the outcome is going to be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

Yep, fighting Arthur is like catching an incoming train. 10 meters , 5 meters , you feel fine but when the train hits the outcome is going to be the same.
      Hey once David destroys Gvozdyk I hope you give him credit since you think its a tough fight for him. Deal?
      Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Gvozdyk is a smart match up for benavidez, it gets him a "name" with minimal risk. Gvozdyk is most notable for his win over stevenson 6 years ago and he hasnt had a big win since, his competition really went down after beterbiev sent him into another dimension.

Comment

thing about authur, i watched a lot of his recent fights and he doesnt get tired, he just keeps coming, he might be old but his stamina is unreal. bivol has good stamina too but hes also been hurt before, if joe smith can wobble him in the later rounds i dont see why author cant and author wont tire like smith did plus hes more accurate.
          Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Why does nobody talk about how bad beterbievs defense is? He gets hit a lot, all we hear is how David has poor defense and he doesn't get hit anywhere near as much. Its all just rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

thing about authur, i watched a lot of his recent fights and he doesnt get tired, he just keeps coming, he might be old but his stamina is unreal. bivol has good stamina too but hes also been hurt before, if joe smith can wobble him in the later rounds i dont see why author cant and author wont tire like smith did plus hes more accurate.
              It’s very simple , can Bivol keep Artur off of him ?
              Will Bivol be stunned by the kind of power coming to him ?
              Artur’s body attack will also be factored in
              I just can’t see Bivol sustaining this attack for 12 rounds

Comment

Bivol is a good boxer yes, someone that is very good with the in-and-out Soviet style, but the same style will also be his downfall. Bivol will always be behind on the cards because Beterbiev will chase him down, and Bivol be on the defence running around with his jab, losing the optics battle. I see Bivol approach this fight very conservative, be on his bike for 12 rounds trying to get to the final bell, where Arthur has his moments with him bruising him up and roughing him up for a UD12.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I honestly think he will.

I like Beterbiev, but he is not Wilder of 175 division. he must accumulate punches to do a damage. When he will try to do that, he will be countered the whole night. Yes, Beterbiev is very strong and he looks great fighting cement footed opponents.

I think Beterbiev is not stupid and he will take this fight very carefully. He will go for a kill in the last 2 rounds after he will be instructed by his corner that he needs a KO to win.

If Beterbiev goes for the kill earlier, Bivol wins ever easier. Bivol will just love fighting the guy that will not fight in survival mode like his usual opponents.

The reason Bivol looks so "boring" is, his opponents usually don`t even try to win. They come to lose 12 rounds in a boring fight.
                  Beter will not go in there looking to demolish Bivol. He will just do his thing, which results in demolishments. Purely clinical. Bivol will never put on the fire against Beterbiev, so Beterbiev has the edge in initiative, Beter can just nick in rounds by being more active.

Comment

Beter will not go in there looking to demolish Bivol. He will just do his thing, which results in demolishments. Purely clinical. Bivol will never put on the fire against Beterbiev, so Beterbiev has the edge in initiative, Beter can just nick in rounds by being more active.
                    See , Jokey Boy thinks of Beterbiev as just a mauler , nothing more
                    I’ve asked him many times to show me another master class ( according to him ) he claims Bivol pulled off on Canelo
                    I knowing ain’t Richard’s or Smith Jr
                    Lyndon , nah I don’t think so
                    Bivol outboxed Canelo and kept him at a distance knowing he was to slow and stamina would never last
                    Never did he go for the finish or even attempt to
                    He was worried about Saul power , imagine Beterbiev
                    Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Lol Gvozdyk will get DESTROYED mark my words…Benavidez is a savage KO artist plus the Ukrainian’s almost 37yo with 4 years of inactivity…

Comment

Working...
                      X