Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Risks The Relitigation Of His Heavyweight Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post

What hateful and ignorant response this is. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about! My mum used to foster children and let me tell you children are better being brought up in a loving home, even if that home is a gay couple, than being brought up in a children’s home. Hopefully one day you’ll grow up.
    You're responding to a guy who probably gets all his opinions from Andrew Tate TikTok videos. Why bother?

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

You're responding to a guy who probably gets all his opinions from Andrew Tate TikTok videos. Why bother?
      It’s called a “comments section” for a reason.

Comment

What hateful and ignorant response this is. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about! My mum used to foster children and let me tell you children are better being brought up in a loving home, even if that home is a gay couple, than being brought up in a children’s home. Hopefully one day you’ll grow up.
        The best environment for children to grow up with is with a mother and father in a stable marrige, however in the west we have managed to demolish the nuclear household and the meaning of marriage to the point where we are now seriously entertaining gay couples as one of the better options for kids to grow up with.

Mental illness is spiralling out of control and it's only gonna get much, much worse with this next couple of generations coming through.

I don't care if that's not "politically correct", I'd rather not live in delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
          AJ beating Parker will be remembered for the dodgy reffing.
          Well Pollywog
          Parker His Management Promoter......
          Absolute No one complained about the Referee in that AJ Fight
          Only One Fan complained Afterwards about the Parker\AJ Fight
          You You only You
          Lol
          The N0.1 Parker Fan boy in the world
          Pollywog
          pollywog pollywog likes this.

Comment

Here's a fun fact:

Wlad vs Tyson was the only HW title fight in history to feature two fighters who had previously punched themselves in the face.

And folks say they're ATGs.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post

Maybe certain boxers should keep it that way

If you live by the bible and get that its telling you to "fack all..." you may have a neurological disorder lmao Never sure where it says in there to hate those different and treat them horribly. I also find it kind of funny for the people that follow that stuff like this - please adopt other things from that era, maybe holes in the head to let out demons?
              “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
              - John 13:34-35

"And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins"
              - 1 Peter 4:8

"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it".
              - Proverbs 4:23

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

- Matthew 22:36-40​

Comment

Was this article ghost written by Eddie Hearn? Eddie is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

False. Everyone will remember, and talk about, the Ngannou performance. About how an 0-0 MMA guy beat the HW champion in boxing. That's part of his legacy forever now.

He, and his fans, can try the ostrich-head-in-the-sand method and pretend they never saw it or that it didn't exist but everyone saw that fight.
                  What I saw, was Fury playing with Ngannou in similar fashion to how Mayweather played with a harmless McGregor; except that Fury didn't train very much and failed to close the show.

Tyson Fury will be remembered as the best fighter over 6'5" who ever lived, as a longtime lineal champion, as a man with a sense of humor who understood that good press or bad press is press, and gets people thinking about you; and if he defeats Usyk, as I predict he will, as the best of one of the best eras in heavyweight history.

I think that much depends on what he does against Usyk.

He will not be recalled as being among the more active champions, nor one of the hardest hitters. But you cannot be everything. Let's all find out.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

As much as I dislike Fury ,everything written is absolutely the truth
                    I feel the same way about Canelo, just retire and be done with it
                    There’s no need for me to see him beaten from post to post
                    What I don’t agree with is him holding up the division with bullchit fights or strip him and finish it
                    For Fury, can't be stripped. In Real Title world, it's gotta be passed to the man who beats the man, unless the man retires for good.

Comment

Is ya mam a man? I don’t think she is bud. Otherwise she’d be ya father. Read my comment before you talk about ignorant. Sorry to offend you.

Comment

Working...
                      X