No announcement yet.

Can you imagine if Zhang lands. Left hand on Wilder lmao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

dropped Parker twice. something Joshua couldn't do over 12 rounds.
    Joyce stopped him. So what’s your point, lmao…!!!??? You guys are so easy with your insanely, hilarious outlooks lol…

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

Hey man Ortiz is the greatest fighter to never win a title don't ya know
      We thought that was Zhang alt. So which is it. Joyce, Zhang or Parker lmao…!!!??? There’s belts and then there’s the real lineal title. Alts, lmao…

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        We thought that was Zhang alt. So which is it. Joyce, Zhang or Parker lmao…!!!??? There’s belts and then there’s the real lineal title. Alts, lmao…
        Well I wouldn't have thought it'd be Parker since he did win a title

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

dropped Parker twice. something Joshua couldn't do over 12 rounds.
          Hang on... It's something Joshua DIDN'T DO. To say it's something he COULDN'T DO requires a lot of guesswork.

Joshua had a pretty comfortable win. He DIDN'T NEED to do any more.
          Raggamuffin Raggamuffin likes this.

Comment

They are going to step in the ring, look at each other for 12 rounds and have a draw.

Compubox numbers:

Zhang 1
            Wilder 1

Both shots missed the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Hang on... It's something Joshua DIDN'T DO. To say it's something he COULDN'T DO requires a lot of guesswork.

Joshua had a pretty comfortable win. He DIDN'T NEED to do any more.
              No it really doesn't take guesswork. He couldn't.

Joshua just needed to last the distance to be gifted the win by the dubious reffing that afffected the judges cards.

Of course there's one way to find out if he can now and that's to let Joshua have another crack at Parker's chin.

I mean surely if Joyce can knock Parker out Joshua could even easier. Isn't that how the AJ nuthuggers reason things ?

Comment

Sanchez - Kabayel winner should fight the winner of this.

I believe Sanchez and Kabayel both beat Zhang and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Sanchez - Kabayel winner should fight the winner of this.

I believe Sanchez and Kabayel both beat Zhang and Wilder.
                  I remember about 18 months ago when Kabayel was being talked about as a possible opponent for Fury and people were like he would be an absoloute disgrace, even worse than Chisora.

Now he beats some ugly Russian with a ******ed head twitch and he's gonna run through everyone.

Boxing fans have no chill.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

No it really doesn't take guesswork. He couldn't.

Joshua just needed to last the distance to be gifted the win by the dubious reffing that afffected the judges cards.

Of course there's one way to find out if he can now and that's to let Joshua have another crack at Parker's chin.

I mean surely if Joyce can knock Parker out Joshua could even easier. Isn't that how the AJ nuthuggers reason things ?
                    I don't really need to apply triangle theories, they've actually fought. If Joshua could comfortably outbox him over 12 rounds then Joshua probably still can.

I'm all for Parker getting a crack at someone... but it should probably be for a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

I don't really need to apply triangle theories, they've actually fought. If Joshua could comfortably outbox him over 12 rounds then Joshua probably still can.

I'm all for Parker getting a crack at someone... but it should probably be for a belt.
                      I like Parker and I hope he wins another title.

I'm also not sold on Joshua being fully "back" yet, we need someone who will hit back to prove that.

But yeah I'd favour Joshua over Parker again, it's an opponent he's done 12 rounds with and didn't really have any issues, and I just don't think Parker has the attributes to beat Joshua, even if Parker does make it inside and tag Joshua with a good shot I don't think he's got the power or finishing ability to stop him (never really hurt Wilder who is fragile)

People have said Parker could beat AJ the way Ruiz did but I don't see it, Parker doesn't have quite as much power as Ruiz and doesn't have as good of a chin, if a firefight breaks out I see Parker hitting the deck first tbh.

What Itd be is It's just another Joshua win in a dull 12 rounder.

I'd rather see them in with new opponents.
                      Last edited by Atypicalbrit; 03-30-2024, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X