• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garbage fight. 2 old slow heavyweights who are done in the division

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      Garbage fight. 2 old slow heavyweights who are done in the division
      Maybe Zhang got carried away with his win over joyce. So will comeback stronger now?
      Foreman was slow, never hurt him too bad.

Comment

This fight will be decided by which has anything left and who wants it more.

Comment

Wilder is shot. Zhang is a bum. What’s his claim to fame, lmao. Beating who!!!??? Wilder is completely washed up. Beating him now is just adding a name. So no, I can’t imagine if Zhang lands. Wilder was never one punched. He’s always taken a beating when he lost. Zhang would ko this version of Wilder. Wilder is either 40 or knocking on it. He did the best of what he had with his ability starting late, but it’s over. Fury is still undefeated. Losing to him by stoppage isn’t the worst thing in the world. But I don’t expect armchairs to know that. You’ve never fought and you only have book knowledge, speculation and the visual of boxing. Oh, and a warped opinion.

Comment

Based on the last performances, it will probably be several rounds of them slowly moving around each other and throwing jabs, Wilder throwing body jabs the first two rounds, then getting too tired, and Zhang trying to counter. Unless one of them lands something, it could really snooze its way into the later rounds when they both gas out badly, and output drops even further.

This is a matchup that likely will only have value watching as a highlight video.
            shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Wilder is shot. Zhang is a bum. What’s his claim to fame, lmao. Beating who!!!??? Wilder is completely washed up. Beating him now is just adding a name. So no, I can’t imagine if Zhang lands. Wilder was never one punched. He’s always taken a beating when he lost. Zhang would ko this version of Wilder. Wilder is either 40 or knocking on it. He did the best of what he had with his ability starting late, but it’s over. Fury is still undefeated. Losing to him by stoppage isn’t the worst thing in the world. But I don’t expect armchairs to know that. You’ve never fought and you only have book knowledge, speculation and the visual of boxing. Oh, and a warped opinion.

//////

Comment

Zhang would obviously outbox Wilder. Wilder can't box.

But Wilder won't get involved in a boxing match. Zhang is made for him - just stand back and occasionally unleash hell on his big fat immobile head.

I don't think it will be much of a fight. Either Zhang catches Wilder when he misses, or Wilder doesn't miss.

Comment

Anything from Malik Scott yet? He used to be a regular feature in this site.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

//////
                    That power that Zhangs bum ass 40 year old has couldnt ko Parker yet Joyce stopped Parker. You have no point. Wilder took a beating before he was stopped. This rank amateur outlook from you thinking that that’s a one punch ko just shows your limited boxing knowledge. But hey, if they look like you root for them eh…? Zhang is a ****en bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      he did do the best that he could you are right about that. if he had stepped up earlier he would have been exposed long ago but because he kept fighting bums and had shiny marketing he amassed a cult like following who would say "biggest puncher in boxing history" his 2 ko's against 7 top 10 guys would say differently of course but even the 2 top 10 guys he beat was probably better than expected but the charade went on long enough. the 40 year olds ran dry...until zhang arrived lol
                      BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X