Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Predicts Canelo Alvarez Would Get 'Hammered' by David Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

You're a clever little Mexican aren't you - being a GGG fan suddenly makes me a Slav yes well done sir I see your thinking there... But your momma IS Mexican so that question still stands.

Again I don't know why you keep bringing Bivol and Beterbiev up, actually scrap that you that I can see that you still feel some sort of way for Bivol owning the keys Clitnelo's soul. Its blatantly obvious. As for being jealous of Clitnelo's "accomplishments" what are we talking here the failed PED tests, ducking Benavidez, beating on old men, weight bullying, rehydration clauses, the catchweight chit-shows?? Can you please be a bit more specific so I can understand where you're coming from because from where I'm sitting I just see a protected, cheating coward who should have 5 losses and only makes as much money as he does because he has ginger hair... correct me if I'm wrong.

And Canelo is still ducking Benavidez.
    I bring the two loser Slavs up to see if you’re a true boxing fan or a Slav riding d.ick lover. Looks like you’re the d.ick rider and not a boxing fan since you have a million and one excuses for them not fighting for 6 years

And the Slav losers are still cowards and illiterate imbeciles that can’t make a fight happen on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

I bring the two loser Slavs up to see if you’re a true boxing fan or a Slav riding d.ick lover. Looks like you’re the d.ick rider and not a boxing fan since you have a million and one excuses for them not fighting for 6 years

And the Slav losers are still cowards and illiterate imbeciles that can’t make a fight happen on their own.
      You've got nothing going for you apart from being a racist fat sweaty Mexican who doesn't get any pu$$y lol. Yeah good luck with that. I don't particularly care for either of those 2 fighters but they are fighting now and that's the main thing.

Clitnelo ran to the other side of the street to avoid Benavidez - that's a fact. Clitnelo is ducking Benavidez - that's a fact. Clitnelo is losing his "shine" by the day and that's a fact. A crane would be required to remove his schlong from your mouth - that's a fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

So if
        Exactly.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
          Dude stop with the business excuses duck.
          As soon as your crew starts talking up Benny

Yeah, as if that shlt will ever happen

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
            Nelo fought and beat Plant (better and before Benny did)
            Fought and lost to Bivol....but didn't get his ''soul taken'' as some would say
            Fought Kov, Jacobs, BHS, May, GGG 3x, Smith, Trout , Lara........

Who IN THE FCK has Benny fought ?!?!?

To dis dey, Benny's best W is Plant (UD12 no less)
            Plant is not better than Andrade. I can't prove it but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post

9/10 Benny fans voted for Plant.

Comment

Nelo fought and beat Plant (better and before Benny did)
                Fought and lost to Bivol....but didn't get his ''soul taken'' as some would say
                Fought Kov**, Jacobs, BHS, May (Lost), GGG 3x (Lost first 2 on compubox), Smith, Trout , Lara........

Who IN THE FCK has Benny fought ?!?!?

To dis dey, Benny's best W is Plant (UD12 no less)
                Fixed your post, and Plant is a bum, he couldn't even wobble a literal street bum in his prime as a grown man. Plant was never anything.

Benny 2-3 notches below the last batch of decent SMWs yet ginger still does not want it apparently.

Jacobs still his best win, ginger still hasn't surpassed Pirog.
                Last edited by Haka; 03-25-2024, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

Plant is Benny's best win, nonetheless
                  Looks like both of our comments needed fixing

Comment

Looks like both of our comments needed fixing
                    Still hasn't surpassed Pirog

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post

Andrade a horrible fighter lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X