Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Predicts Canelo Alvarez Would Get 'Hammered' by David Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Not saying common opponents (Triangle theory) is perfect, but....
    Nelo ended Plant
    Plant is Benny's best W (UD12)

Logically speaking (wishful thinking), there really isn't an UNBIASED reason why Nelo is said to be ''afraid''.
    Boxing is barely a sport but it is a business.
    Dude stop with the business excuses duck. Clenelo is smart enough to know that he can't beat Benavidez. He mentally quits when things aren't going his way. Benavidez will seriously hurt the fake tough guy

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
      The height, longer arms and speedy punch combinations from Benavidez are the issues. He could totally embarrass clenelo and stop him in front of the boxing world. Alvared can’t afford that type of loss at this stage of his career which is why the coward will never fight Benny.
      Those are Benavidez clear advantages over canelo true that but when we take that same look to his disadvantages, no head movement, no footwork, all the openings when throwing his fast flurries, that fact that he has been put down before by a dude with lesser powa than canelo, dont ge me wrong, Benavidez can beat the ginger sure but stop him? Lol yeah, I dont think so man.

Comment

Canelo doesn't fight Mexicans named David Benavidez .

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post

Benavidez is a fat ***** could never beat canelo that coke would get body bag by body shots all day everyday
          I think if Canelo was 5 years younger he would beat Benavides. He’s too OLD now.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Keep making excuses you stupid piece of sh.it. I knew you were just a hating little troll. “Never ranked in the same sanctioning body”. And? You stupid motherf.ucker, and? Everyone knows they were the #1 and #2 for the past 6 years. Everyone knows they should’ve fought a long time ago, you just got through saying they’re both still at the top of their game, so why the f.uck haven’t they fought yet? lol. You stupid f.ucking moron keep exposing yourself as a hating loser! So it took the Saudis and enough money to satisfy those two commie clowns to finally fight after six years and you stupid morons are ok with it!? lol

like I asked you and I’ll keep asking because I know your stupid ass will never answer because you’re no boxing fan, just a little troll living in his mom’s basement . You probably f.uck her too you sick deluded pervert. That’s what you inbred Slavics do huh, stick it in your mom and sister’s dirty holes.

answer that question. I’ve already asked you multiple times, are they cowards or too stupid to make a fight on their own?

also if triple Duck beat Canelo twice, why didn’t he expand on it? Why didn’t he go on to bigger and better things? Why did he run out of the ring like a beaten coward after the second fight? Why didn’t he fight Ward? No point in asking about him fighting Kovalev Bivol and Beterbiev because I know you commie Slavic cowards are not known to want to fight each other and are too stupid to make those fights happen.
            Awww soo sweet, look at it go. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit a nerve and make you cry. Dry you're eyes little one its only boxing! Fuk about...

Do you have any awareness of how ghey you are coming across right now, and I'm not even joking either? A fair chunk of Canelo fans/sympathisers on here have come out and called BS on his antics, which could eventually go down as the single worse ducking incident in the history of the sport. I'm pretty certain you are now the ONLY ONE left still giving him a virtual BJ... You're reminiscent of a pathetic wife who knows her husband is ***ing down every b1tch within a 1cm radius but still accepts him back everyday with open arms. Clitnelo has fed his "fans" one bag of excuses after another after another after another... and you elementary humans gulp them down like they're tacos or something. It shows the type of man you are that even being a fully grown adult you can still back such chit-housery. You blatantly have low morals and no self worth - people walk all over you in life everyday, you useless thunder- cu nt. You go round using the same rehashed insults about lining in mums basements and being incels but the irony is you probably DO live in your mums basement and ARE an incel!

As you're an illiterate degenerate I'll remind you the thread is about Paulie voicing his opinion that Clitnelo gets annihilated by Benny, a view a large majority of people share. All you Clitnelo dong worshippers do is deflect to other fighters/topics when people drop those truth bombs about your darling. That Bodybagz phagg0rt deflects to resume talk and you deflect to Bivol vs Beterbiev GGG etc. Canelo is DUCKING Benavidez son. Canelo is AVOIDING Benavidez son. Canelo is HIDING from Benavidez son. Canelo is SCARED of Benavidez son. Canelo knows HE'LL LOSE to Benavidez son. These are the cold hard facts you need to get your head around. Drink them in!

That faeces and Clitnelo semen ravaged brain of yours somehow put 2+2 together and got 5 thinking I'm a "Slavic" just because I rate GGG as a fighter... To be honest I've seen you surfing the edges of racism in previous posts (which is truly ironic as you're no doubt some fat, sweaty Mexican who women won't go near with a bargepole) and I predict its only a matter of time before you get your face caved in in real life if you continue with that energy. Your attitude reeks of someone who is underachieving in life so tries to take on a fake persona to try and compensate for their shortcomings. I mean I know you didn't have the best start in life; your momma was probably cleaning toilets while your pops was out on the streets selling 100 tacos an hour and I know you're broke as a joke currently living in some chit-hole but hey its not all doom and gloom son - at least you can still celebrate Canelo getting paid 35M to fight Munguia. It's not all bad is it

Comment

If Canelo thought he could win, he’d take the fight. So much hot-air around this issue and it really is that simple.

Canelo is strictly a money-motivated fighter like Mayweather. Nothing wrong with that I suppose but it’s not to my taste as it doesn’t produce dramatic bouts. I prefer fighters who have motivations beyond money, like athletic dominance, legacy, joy of competition, pride, or even decency. Why not give a young fighter a chance to make a name for himself and at the same time give yourself the chance to prove your own dominance? Why not give the boxing community off whom you’ve made untold amounts of money what they deserve? Why not give back?
              Last edited by sirculturevulture; 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM.
              At.gamsu At.gamsu likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Awww soo sweet, look at it go. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit a nerve and make you cry. Dry you're eyes little one its only boxing! Fuk about...

Do you have any awareness of how ghey you are coming across right now, and I'm not even joking either? A fair chunk of Canelo fans/sympathisers on here have come out and called BS on his antics, which could eventually go down as the single worse ducking incident in the history of the sport. I'm pretty certain you are now the ONLY ONE left still giving him a virtual BJ... You're reminiscent of a pathetic wife who knows her husband is ***ing down every b1tch within a 1cm radius but still accepts him back everyday with open arms. Clitnelo has fed his "fans" one bag of excuses after another after another after another... and you elementary humans gulp them down like they're tacos or something. It shows the type of man you are that even being a fully grown adult you can still back such chit-housery. You blatantly have low morals and no self worth - people walk all over you in life everyday, you useless thunder- cu nt. You go round using the same rehashed insults about lining in mums basements and being incels but the irony is you probably DO live in your mums basement and ARE an incel!

As you're an illiterate degenerate I'll remind you the thread is about Paulie voicing his opinion that Clitnelo gets annihilated by Benny, a view a large majority of people share. All you Clitnelo dong worshippers do is deflect to other fighters/topics when people drop those truth bombs about your darling. That Bodybagz phagg0rt deflects to resume talk and you deflect to Bivol vs Beterbiev GGG etc. Canelo is DUCKING Benavidez son. Canelo is AVOIDING Benavidez son. Canelo is HIDING from Benavidez son. Canelo is SCARED of Benavidez son. Canelo knows HE'LL LOSE to Benavidez son. These are the cold hard facts you need to get your head around. Drink them in!

That faeces and Clitnelo semen ravaged brain of yours somehow put 2+2 together and got 5 thinking I'm a "Slavic" just because I rate GGG as a fighter... To be honest I've seen you surfing the edges of racism in previous posts (which is truly ironic as you're no doubt some fat, sweaty Mexican who women won't go near with a bargepole) and I predict its only a matter of time before you get your face caved in in real life if you continue with that energy. Your attitude reeks of someone who is underachieving in life so tries to take on a fake persona to try and compensate for their shortcomings. I mean I know you didn't have the best start in life; your momma was probably cleaning toilets while your pops was out on the streets selling 100 tacos an hour and I know you're broke as a joke currently living in some chit-hole but hey its not all doom and gloom son - at least you can still celebrate Canelo getting paid 35M to fight Munguia. It's not all bad is it

TL didn’t read any of what you wrote. You’re a jealous moron excusing certain fighters that take 6 years to make a fight. “Not in the same belt organization “. Who care! Who cares if Beterbiev and Bivol weren’t in the same belt organizations! They were the co title holders of the same division for 6 years, yet they never made any attempts to fight and you Slavic d.ick suckers excused them for it. You’re no boxing fan, you claim you want to see the best go at it and cry about Canelo yet totally excuse your Slav loser heroes.

keep crying hoe just goes to show who the real face of boxing is and who the loser bums are that nobody gives a f.uck whether they fight or not.

Slavic or not you’re still an inbred piece of garbage that diddles on little boys.

keep ducking the question you inbred Slavic pedo, are Bivol and Beterbiev cowards for not fighting each other for six years or are they illiterate morons that had no clue how to make fights happen and just waited for their promoters to tell them when to fight and who to fight. I’m thinking it’s a combination of the two. But you being the resident illiterate Slav loving inbred child molesting loser, maybe you can shed some light in this.
                Last edited by El_Maldito_Rey; 03-24-2024, 12:24 PM.

Comment

TL didn’t read any of what you wrote. You’re a jealous moron excusing certain fighters that take 6 years to make a fight. “Not in the same belt organization “. Who care! Who cares if Beterbiev and Bivol weren’t in the same belt organizations! They were the co title holders of the same division for 6 years, yet they never made any attempts to fight and you Slavic d.ick suckers excused them for it. You’re no boxing fan, you claim you want to see the best go at it and cry about Canelo yet totally excuse your Slav loser heroes.

keep crying hoe just goes to show who the real face of boxing is and who the loser bums are that nobody gives a f.uck whether they fight or not.
                  Did Bivol and/or Beterbiev slot one into your momma's Mexican cobweb ridden snatch by any chance? what with the frequency you mention them on here they must've done...

Oh yeah, Canelo is still ducking Benavidez though.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Did Bivol and/or Beterbiev slot one into your momma's Mexican cobweb ridden snatch by any chance? what with the frequency you mention them on here they must've done...

Oh yeah, Canelo is still ducking Benavidez though.
                    Did Canelo slot one in your mom’s dirty Slav snatch? You mention him more than I mention your Slav loser cowardly heroes.

you want to celebrate that fight oh big deal that it got made Beterbiev is pushing 40, this should’ve been going into their trilogy. But you inbreds were perfectly fine with those two not fighting each other, you inbreds were ranting and crying about Canelo and are still making excuses for them not having fought. You pedo inbreds are jealous he accomplished more than the two cowardly commie losers you defend.

Comment

Did Canelo slot one in your mom’s dirty Slav snatch? You mention him more than I mention your Slav loser cowardly heroes.

you want to celebrate that fight oh big deal that it got made Beterbiev is pushing 40, this should’ve been going into their trilogy. But you inbreds were perfectly fine with those two not fighting each other, you inbreds were ranting and crying about Canelo and are still making excuses for them not having fought. You pedo inbreds are jealous he accomplished more than the two cowardly commie losers you defend.
                      You're a clever little Mexican aren't you - being a GGG fan suddenly makes me a Slav yes well done sir I see your thinking there... But your momma IS Mexican so that question still stands.

Again I don't know why you keep bringing Bivol and Beterbiev up, actually scrap that you that I can see that you still feel some sort of way for Bivol owning the keys Clitnelo's soul. Its blatantly obvious. As for being jealous of Clitnelo's "accomplishments" what are we talking here the failed PED tests, ducking Benavidez, beating on old men, weight bullying, rehydration clauses, the catchweight chit-shows?? Can you please be a bit more specific so I can understand where you're coming from because from where I'm sitting I just see a protected, cheating coward who should have 5 losses and only makes as much money as he does because he has ginger hair... correct me if I'm wrong.

And Canelo is still ducking Benavidez.

Comment

Working...
                      X