Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Predicts Canelo Alvarez Would Get 'Hammered' by David Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Nelo fought and beat Plant (better and before Benny did)
    Fought and lost to Bivol....but didn't get his ''soul taken'' as some would say
    Fought Kov, Jacobs, BHS, May, GGG 3x, Smith, Trout , Lara........

Who IN THE FCK has Benny fought ?!?!?

To dis dey, Benny's best W is Plant (UD12 no less)
    Yet Canelo is still scared to death of him lol

Canelo fans too thick to realize the more they minimize Benavidez the worse they make Canelo look.
    Last edited by Oracle01; 03-24-2024, 08:51 AM.
    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Canelo fans too think to realize the more they minimize Benavidez the worse they make Canelo look.
      ''Plant !''

Nelo fought AND BEATEN much better opponents than Benny has, yet, Nelo is afraid of him
      richard-simmons-sure-jan.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Says those who are too emotional to analyze the facts

Benny wouldn't even be the best guy he fought
        Biv is and Biv schools Benny without breaking a sweat.

I fully understand why NO ONE wants to talk about Benny
        That shlt is embarrassing

Comment

The height, longer arms and speedy punch combinations from Benavidez are the issues. He could totally embarrass clenelo and stop him in front of the boxing world. Alvared can’t afford that type of loss at this stage of his career which is why the coward will never fight Benny.

Comment

@bodybags: u will agree to a large extent canelo was protected against Lara and Gg. What excuse will u have when he topples Roidnelo

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
              The height, longer arms and speedy punch combinations from Benavidez are the issues. He could totally embarrass clenelo and stop him in front of the boxing world. Alvared can’t afford that type of loss at this stage of his career which is why the coward will never fight Benny.
              Not saying common opponents (Triangle theory) is perfect, but....
              Nelo ended Plant
              Plant is Benny's best W (UD12)

Logically speaking (wishful thinking), there really isn't an UNBIASED reason why Nelo is said to be ''afraid''.
              Boxing is barely a sport but it is a business.

Comment

Originally posted by labash View Post
                @bodybags: u will agree to a large extent canelo was protected against Lara and Gg. What excuse will u have when he topples Roidnelo
                No I won't

I do blame Nelo's parents for not conceiving him at the same time GGG was birthed

They should have known !!!

You will agree that NO ONE is in a rush to discuss Benny, doe

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Yeah thought so. Couldn’t admit it. You’re no boxing fan, just some entitled incel hater. Oh Canelo is ducking, but Beterbiev and Bivol both get passes because you love that commie Russian d.ick up your ass. F.ucking loser,

answer the question loser, were Beterbiev and Bivol cowards for ducking each other or just simple minded puppets that have no clue how to make a fight on their own and got told who to fight and when to fight. Answer it coward, let’s see how big of a boxing fan you are. Because so far, none of you whiney b.itches have been able to answer that question. Zero.
                  Are you deliberately being slow or were you like this from day dot when your momma shat you out from her hole? I don't usually entertain h0m0sexual degenerates but here goes... Bivol HAS NEVER PREVIOUSLY OR PRESENTLY been ranked in the same sanctioning bodies as Beterbiev, he is exclusively with the wba and guess what, Beterbiev has also never been ranked in the wba either... So how on Earth in that toilet brain of yours did you come to the conclusion that they're ducking each other you absolute spasticated cretin? Neither have been mandatory at any point to fight each other - the only way that could get made was in voluntary circumstances which external politics was preventing.

Just as with other promoters, Turki has kicked down those barriers between them to allow the big fights to now get made... Bivol and Beterbiev are stil at the top of their game and are fighting each other on June 1st. what more do you want apart from Canelo's phallus in your mouth/up for anu$?

Clitnelo IS DUCKING Benavidez his MANDATORY challenger for the last 3 years. These are the cold hard facts you need to get your bean head around! I think now its categorically certain to say that when its all wrapped up for Clitnelo, he'll be remembered for being a fighter who lost in his biggest fights against Floyd, GGG X2 and Bivol before making copious amounts of excuses to avoid Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Are you deliberately being slow or were you like this from day dot when your momma shat you out from her hole? I don't usually entertain h0m0sexual degenerates but here goes... Bivol HAS NEVER PREVIOUSLY OR PRESENTLY been ranked in the same sanctioning bodies as Beterbiev, he is exclusively with the wba and guess what, Beterbiev has also never been ranked in the wba either... So how on Earth in that toilet brain of yours did you come to the conclusion that they're ducking each other you absolute spasticated cretin? Neither have been mandatory at any point to fight each other - the only way that could get made was in voluntary circumstances which external politics was preventing.

Just as with other promoters, Turki has kicked down those barriers between them to allow the big fights to now get made... Bivol and Beterbiev are stil at the top of their game and are fighting each other on June 1st. what more do you want apart from Canelo's phallus in your mouth/up for anu$?

Clitnelo IS DUCKING Benavidez his MANDATORY challenger for the last 3 years. These are the cold hard facts you need to get your bean head around! I think now its categorically certain to say that when its all wrapped up for Clitnelo, he'll be remembered for being a fighter who lost in his biggest fights against Floyd, GGG X2 and Bivol before making copious amounts of excuses to avoid Benavidez.
                    Keep making excuses you stupid piece of sh.it. I knew you were just a hating little troll. “Never ranked in the same sanctioning body”. And? You stupid motherf.ucker, and? Everyone knows they were the #1 and #2 for the past 6 years. Everyone knows they should’ve fought a long time ago, you just got through saying they’re both still at the top of their game, so why the f.uck haven’t they fought yet? lol. You stupid f.ucking moron keep exposing yourself as a hating loser! So it took the Saudis and enough money to satisfy those two commie clowns to finally fight after six years and you stupid morons are ok with it!? lol

like I asked you and I’ll keep asking because I know your stupid ass will never answer because you’re no boxing fan, just a little troll living in his mom’s basement . You probably f.uck her too you sick deluded pervert. That’s what you inbred Slavics do huh, stick it in your mom and sister’s dirty holes.

answer that question. I’ve already asked you multiple times, are they cowards or too stupid to make a fight on their own?

also if triple Duck beat Canelo twice, why didn’t he expand on it? Why didn’t he go on to bigger and better things? Why did he run out of the ring like a beaten coward after the second fight? Why didn’t he fight Ward? No point in asking about him fighting Kovalev Bivol and Beterbiev because I know you commie Slavic cowards are not known to want to fight each other and are too stupid to make those fights happen.
                    Last edited by El_Maldito_Rey; 03-24-2024, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Not saying common opponents (Triangle theory) is perfect, but....
                      Nelo ended Plant
                      Plant is Benny's best W (UD12)

Logically speaking (wishful thinking), there really isn't an UNBIASED reason why Nelo is said to be ''afraid''.
                      Boxing is barely a sport but it is a business.
                      So if he's not afraid why is he ducking him so hard? They literally had to drag over a DAZN fighter, from a promotor Canelo hates. Why so much effort?

Comment

Working...
                      X