Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Predicts Canelo Alvarez Would Get 'Hammered' by David Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will fight Benavidez when it’s clear the he cannot make 168 anymore

Lets Be clear- Benavidez is smashing through guys because he is a weight bully whose youthful kidneys allow him to cut huge amounts of water weight…

Brandon Rios was a monster at 135 but once he moved to higher weights he was an above average fighter only…

Anyone think Benavidez “smashes” Bertabev or Bivol…

Comment

All the greats need to pass the torch.
      ​​​​​​
      Pacquiao passed the torch to Ugas
      Tyson passed the torch to McBride

Now it's time for Canelo to pass the torch to the Mexican monster.
      Buzzbron Buzzbron likes this.

Comment

This fight will NEVER happen. Benavidez beats the dog**** out of Cinna Spice..it's not even a competitive fight.

Canelo knows this. That's why he's out here looking like a runaway ginger slave, ducking dodging and hiding from the monster. He'd rather be called a duck then become the next infamous meme.

He's been a coward anyway so this is nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Lmao, Gayweather never faced real competition you moron. Ortiz? lol. Guerrero? You stupid idiot, they were low level competition, he then had to have Maidana were pillow gloves and stack the deck against him, he completely missed the weight vs Marquez, fought Cotto after Pacquiao and Margarito demolished him and finally fought Pacquiao after a 6 year wait, after Pac had gone through wars and a couple of losses. But yeah keep sucking off Gayweather you f.aggot.

Funny how you whiney entitled b.itches cry and cry about Canelo but never cried like this for Bud/Spence, Beterbiev/Bivol and Pac/Froid. All who fought 6 years after they won their respective titles. You f.aggots aren’t boxing fans, just a bunch of whiney jealous incel losers thinking someone owes you something.
          Bit rich you calling everyone else phagg0ts when you are exclusively the only one left on this forum noshing Canelo's dong off like there's no tomorrow...

I couldn't care less either way about Floyd I'm just stating facts that even in his mid to late 30's he was still fighting highly ranked opposition and taking care of his mandatories - something that moist ginger vajina wouldn't even have the ballz to do in his dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzbron View Post

Lets Be clear- Benavidez is smashing through guys because he is a weight bully whose youthful kidneys allow him to cut huge amounts of water weight

Brandon Rios was a monster at 135 but once he moved to higher weights he was an above average fighter only…

Or maybe its because he was going from gym to gym across the country sparring guys like Golovkin whilst only 16 years old...
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Pauli got his ass best sparring with a young Canelo at the wild card gym and has been a hater ever since.

Word is he knocked his ass strait out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post

Bit rich you calling everyone else phagg0ts when you are exclusively the only one left on this forum noshing Canelo's dong off like there's no tomorrow...

I couldn't care less either way about Floyd I'm just stating facts that even in his mid to late 30's he was still fighting highly ranked opposition and taking care of his mandatories - something that moist ginger vajina wouldn't even have the ballz to do in his dreams!
                Ortiz Guerrero and Berto were bums. McGregor wasn’t even a boxer. F.uck off loser

were you this much of a whiney b.itch when Beterbiev and Bivol didn’t fight for 6 years? Bet you weren’t, bet you didn’t give a f.uck. That’s why I know most of you whiney b.itches crying aren’t real fans, you all gave Beterbiev/Bivol Bud/Spence etc passes. Came up with a million excuses as to why they shouldn’t fight or why it’s ok for them not to fight.

You’re nothing but a jealous loser, been crying ever since the GGG fights, dumbass incel, “oh mean old Arum, it’s all his fault Beterbiev won’t fight, oh the war is going on, yeah I know it just started and Beterbiev and Bivol been title holders since 2017, but I’ll give them a pass”.

Admit it, call Beterbiev and Bivol cowards for ducking each other for 6 years go on call them cowards, otherwise you’re just a whiney b.itch like the rest of them that aren’t real fans, just jealous entitled incels thinking someone owes you something.

btw, GGG was THE coward for never fighting anyone at 160, and ducked the hell out of Ward. You think he beat Canelo? Ok, then why didn’t he do sh.it after the Canelo fights? Why did he run out of the ring like a beaten coward after the second fight? Keep crying I know Canelo lives in your head rent free you loser.
                Last edited by El_Maldito_Rey; 03-23-2024, 09:03 PM.

Comment

F*** me pass the torch?! Canelo is 33 ffs he’s in his prime and needs to fight the best for Mexican glory. He had the privilege of fighting ageing fighters like Mosley GGG and Cotto to build his legacy but there is no reason he shouldn’t fight Benavidez stop with the excuses it’s a slap in the face to the sport. And I am a HUGE Canelo fan and I think he beats him but the longer he waits the harder he makes it on himself.

Comment

this is very simple

Canelo claims he is the best at 168 and the best fighter in the world. while outright refusing to fight the number 1 challenger in his own division.

He needs to either fight Benavidez or be stripped of the belts and need to stop claiming to be the best in the world and best at 168.

its not that complicated. if he said "im one of the top 3 at 168 next to benavidez but wont be fighting him" then I would have no problem with canelo not fighting him as long as he gives up the WBC for which Benavidez is mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzbron View Post

Lets Be clear- Benavidez is smashing through guys because he is a weight bully whose youthful kidneys allow him to cut huge amounts of water weight…

Comparing Benavidez to Brandon Rios lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X