Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turki Alalshikh wants Benavidez to fight the Bivol-Beterbiev winner. Says that fight is more practical.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. So Benavidez vs Gvozdyk is básically set.

But is not really set ? Is it?

As of today there is no date , undercard ,etc for this set fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 100million View Post

Read again . But now slowly. I said. ALMOST
      I'm glad you concede that PBC do make fights with other promotions. Now try and answer my question. Why is Benavidez fighting an eliminator for undisputed mandatory if he is scared to fight for undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Honestly I couldn’t give a fugh but what’s with stating the Benny fight got anything to do with what I said
        Rubbish you say
        I knew you were a Benny hugger but now understand much more with your clamouring of PBC
        Lmfao
        I don't care about the PBC, I just care for the truth. You seem to just like lying because you love cheer leading and hating boxing promotions which is lol weird. You were pushing the narrative PBC are broke when the evidence shows the opposite. Why doesn't that bother you?

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

I don't care about the PBC, I just care for the truth. You seem to just like lying because you love cheer leading and hating boxing promotions which is lol weird. You were pushing the narrative PBC are broke when the evidence shows the opposite. Why doesn't that bother you?
          I would rather they all work together , that is how well get all good fights
          If you think that nothing happened when Canelo stepped aside for that minute, your crazy
          Where there’s smoke there’s fire

Comment

I would rather they all work together , that is how well get all good fights
            If you think that nothing happened when Canelo stepped aside for that minute, your crazy
            Where there’s smoke there’s fire
            Oh something did happen. PBC wanted Canelo to commit to Benavidez for the 3rd fight on the contract, he refused and ran away. He then came back to fight Mungia for a 1 fight deal because PBC offered more money than DAZN (according to Hearn). Simple, and nothing to do with PBC being broke. If they were broke Canelo would never sign with them 1 week later, if you understand basic logic. If you want to push an agenda though you would believe that.

Comment

Oh something did happen. PBC wanted Canelo to commit to Benavidez for the 3rd fight on the contract, he refused and ran away. He then came back to fight Mungia for a 1 fight deal because PBC offered more money than DAZN (according to Hearn). Simple, and nothing to do with PBC being broke. If they were broke Canelo would never sign with them 1 week later, if you understand basic logic. If you want to push an agenda though you would believe that.
              So Dazn has nothing to do with this
              I’m guessing even Oscar is not making chit here then either
              Only PBC , so where does the money come from
              I’m asking cause your so deeply invested

Comment

So Dazn has nothing to do with this
                I’m guessing even Oscar is not making chit here then either
                Only PBC , so where does the money come from
                I’m asking cause your so deeply invested
                Dazn are just selling the ppv on their platform. Didn't you see the press conference, not a Dazn sign or person in sight. Its a PBC ppv not a co promotion. Yes I am invested in the truth, unlike you.

Comment

Honestly I couldn’t give a fugh but what’s with stating the Benny fight got anything to do with what I said
                  Rubbish you say
                  I knew you were a Benny hugger but now understand much more with your clamouring of PBC
                  Lmfao
                  You obviously have a bias against PBC. So why can’t others speak in favor of PBC?
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-25-2024, 07:49 AM.

Comment

I noticed that.

Imagine being a cheerleader against a promotional company. Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by 100million View Post
                      Ok. So Benavidez vs Gvozdyk is básically set.

But is not really set ? Is it?

As of today there is no date , undercard ,etc for this set fight.
                      Probably unset. They aren't going to put him in a ring with either of those killers. Those two aren't Sweet Cheeks Plant or Shoebox Ring Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X