Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turki Alalshikh wants Benavidez to fight the Bivol-Beterbiev winner. Says that fight is more practical.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If Canelo can get the $150 million figure he threw around this week from Turki? To fight the winner of Beterbiev-Bivol vs Benavidez? I say he takes it.
    I don't think he'll get that kind of offer, but yea who wouldn't fight him for 150m. I think the greed is likely to turn them off also.
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

canelo should stay in his lane and stop talking crap, which is not actually possible for him

he wont fight the toughest challenge at his weight which he says hes great at so why even talk about other weights again, last time he went to 175 he slinked back down saying its not his weight, he wanted cruisers and heavies at catchweights, the guys ego is out of control

Comment

If Canelo can get the $150 million figure he threw around this week from Turki? To fight the winner of Beterbiev-Bivol vs Benavidez? I say he takes it.
        Saudis are not that stupid. I think you are overrating Canelo's star power. Why the hell would Saudis offer such money to Canelo?

Comment

This sets up the winner of Beterbiev-Bivol vs Benavidez to have all the belts at 175 and to become a really attractive option for Canelo to take the risk.
          huh? Canelo is already scared to fight David at 168 but you think he would fight him at 175 especially if David took out the best guy there? Delusional take sorry.

You are still underestimating what a ***** Canelo is. He cherry picked a shot Kovalev and gave him an 8 week turn around. He then saw Bivol looked mediocre vs craig richards and that he can't punch and cherry picked him also. He is not interested in killers, period.
          Last edited by Oracle01; 03-24-2024, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Who said it puts pressure on Canelo? The guy outpriced himself in a country that probably made millions in just the time it took for me to write this.
            Me. What I'm stating is that this news about a big Saudí offer to Benavidez to fight the winner of Beterbiev vs Bivol. This are not so great news for Benavidez and for Canelo well he couln"t care less.

It appears that the Saudis don"t need or want Canelo's diva attitude.

But hey Canelo doesn"t need or want the Saudis either. As of today Benavidez is literally begging for this fight in social media ,etc. When was the last time that Canelo beg for a fight?

Matchroom and PBC are begging Canelo to be on their promotinal company all the time.
            Last edited by 100million; 03-24-2024, 06:33 PM.

Comment

He's right. It makes way more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                He's right. It makes way more sense.
                Not for Benavidez. He is having the cold sweats right now.
                Last edited by 100million; 03-24-2024, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 100million View Post

Not for Benavidez. He is having the cold sweats right now.
                  I assume that is why he moved up to 175 to fight a mandatory eliminator to fight the winner of Bivol Beterbiev right? Because he is scared to fight them?

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

I assume that is why he moved up to 175 to fight a mandatory eliminator to fight the winner of Bivol Beterbiev right? Because he is scared to fight them?
                    Fist of all Benavidez hasn't move up yet.

And also. Yes. Bivol and Beterbiev are not with PBC. What is the stance of PBC on fighting fighters from other promotinal companies ?

They are on the other side of the street. So no fights

Comment

Originally posted by 100million View Post

Fist of all Benavidez hasn't move up yet.

And also. Yes. Bivol and Beterbiev are not with PBC. What is the stance of PBC on fighting fighters from other promotinal companies ?

They are on the other side of the street. So no fights
                      PBC just made a fight with Mungia, who fights on DAZN just like Bivol. Oops, there goes another dumb talking point. Now why would Benavidez be fighting an eliminator for undisputed if he does not want to fight for undisputed? The fight is basically set.

Comment

Working...
                      X