Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turki Alalshikh wants Benavidez to fight the Bivol-Beterbiev winner. Says that fight is more practical.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be very happy for Benavidez if he got that Saudi payday. Not really caring at all for Canelo lately.
    Smash Smash Eff Pandas Eff Pandas like this.

Comment

Benavidez against Bivol or Beterbiev is much better anyway. Only casuals think otherwise.

If Benavidez is as good as you guys think, than why would anybody want him to fight blown up middleweight. let him fight the real dogs, as I said.

Boxing 112 Boxing 112 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
        Fight against Gvozdyk isn't a surety. Gvoz has a a very sneaky right hand.
        No fight is a surety. Thats the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          why would anybody want him to fight blown up middleweight.
          I'm pro the top 2 guys fighting in any division almost all the time. Canelo vs Benavidez is just among the best, likely entertaining, 1 vs 2 fights out there thats why it gets discussed so much.

But Canelo don't want it so fook em.

Comment

Haha, Canelo got what he deserved!
            _Rexy_ _Rexy_ Eff Pandas Eff Pandas like this.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
              I want to see Canelo vs Benavidez first.

Canelo vs Benavidez is the most exciting fight in all of Boxing for me.
              But canelo doesn't want to do it.
              Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

How Ironic would it be if Benavidez beat the winner of Bivol-Beterviev, and turned the tables on Canelo, begging for the opportunity to fight him for a belt 175 like he did with Bivol.

Nonetheless liking this suggestion by Turki, whether David wins or loses, this a great fight. (If he beats Gvozdyk)
                Last edited by Feroz; 03-23-2024, 02:33 PM.

Comment

the fight to be made is canelo benny, that would also sell the best as well i would say, because its the fight fans want to see there is usually a catch, being its probably a hard fight on paper for the guy who doesnt want the fight so he goes into zillion excuse mode making a total ass of himself along the way defended by die hard zealots who go so far as to actually blame the other guy for the fight not getting made

Comment

I knew the Saudis wouldn't GAF about the diva.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      I knew the Saudis wouldn't GAF about the diva.
                      I'm sure they care they're just not willing to pay what he wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X