Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dalton Smith vs Jose Zepeda - DAZN - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flint should have his hand raised. However, the scorecards are taking a long time to be tallied.

Comment

Originally posted by madhive View Post
      The way Hatton is getting hit by these Upper Cuts in this last round is comical.
      He gets hit with damn near everything. He doesn't have the offensive arsenal for his desired style, and he surely doesn't have the defense to survive a puncher.
      Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by madhive View Post
        Flint should have his hand raised. However, the scorecards are taking a long time to be tallied.
        They gave it to him ...............

Comment

Flint is 26? He looks close to 40!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

He gets hit with damn near everything. He doesn't have the offensive arsenal for his desired style, and he surely doesn't have the defense to survive a puncher.
            Campbell style requires power he's got very little, dudes got to completely change his style to even become decent. Unfortunately he's clearly got low fight IQ , best he can hope is to become sharper and improve his gas tank. Or better yet quit boxing lol
            kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

We all knew Hatton wasn’t good, but I’m curious if this lights a fire in him or if he kinda bows out. He’s still young & can come again, though this is the level of the sport he’ll likely be at the rest of his career

Good for Flint , thought they may try to steal it. Hopefully he can get another good opportunity, but he’s not very good himself

edit: sounds like Hearn is gonna push for the rematch
              Last edited by edpboxing; 03-23-2024, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                We all knew Hatton wasn’t good, but I’m curious if this lights a fire in him or if he kinda bows out. He’s still young & can come again, though this is the level of the sport he’ll likely be at the rest of his career

Good for Flint , thought they may try to steal it. Hopefully he can get another good opportunity, but he’s not very good himself

edit: sounds like Hearn is gonna push for the rematch
                To make it interesting they should have an 8 man tournament and put Flint/Hatton on opposite brackets to build up the rematch .

Comment

Williamson couldn't make the 154 limits so he might be drained.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

Campbell style requires power he's got very little, dudes got to completely change his style to even become decent. Unfortunately he's clearly got low fight IQ , best he can hope is to become sharper and improve his gas tank. Or better yet quit boxing lol
                    He's a prospect who has never shown anything special. I know he's 23 and learning on the job.....but other than toughness, I don't see anything even remotely world-level about him. He has no outstanding physical attributes, and his offensive skill-set doesn't come close to outweighing his defensive liabilities. If he improves his offense, he can possibly get to British title level.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

He's a prospect who has never shown anything special. I know he's 23 and learning on the job.....but other than toughness, I don't see anything even remotely world-level about him. He has no outstanding physical attributes, and his offensive skill-set doesn't come close to outweighing his defensive liabilities. If he improves his offense, he can possibly get to British title level.
                      I agree doesn't have the physical dynamism of his father nor the power shoot he isn't even the abilities of his uncle... I suppose he is young enough to get better but his high water mark should be domestic level. I hope he hangs them up as he has no need to be a B side domestic level boxer.
                      kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X